What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

12 minutes ago, Philipgonzales3 said:

I haven't got a speeding ticket since I ditched the radar detector like 10 years ago.  Maybe coincidence, I usually drive 5 over, 10 at the most.  *knocks on wood*

The modern radar detectors are awesome and a joy to use. Much longer range, GPS and other tech to filter nuisance alerts, etc. 

And yes, a little sense goes a long way too. ?

• Like 2

They’re pretty useful if you know how to use them. If you think they make you invincible and you go on like you’re Mario Andretti well....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Poppycock! Mario Andretti wouldn't be caught by the police.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, lapoolboy said:

Get rid of them both and get an R7!  ?

IMG_20200226_173012.jpg

I had the R7, but returned it for the R3. I didn’t like the R7 size. I wish they could have made it a little sleeker looking. My wife kept gaving me crap about being tacky  too lol. The angle screen and arrows were really nice though.

DB0B314B-E7A8-47E4-AD87-B604D7F5CD27.jpeg

I like the idea of a radar detector.... I am still waiting on seeing how I can install a reliable CB radio setup without drilling holes in the body for the antenna. Would love one for long trips and the convoy trips with buddies. 

Installed the Bed Mat Friday, and the Tonneau Pro cover last night. Plan on getting a topper next year, so the Tonneau was just a cheap option to keep snow out of the bed this winter. 

20201027_172957.thumb.jpg.c1b14f2502bafbd54526d7bed3d3fbcc.jpg

I like the idea of a radar detector.... I am still waiting on seeing how I can install a reliable CB radio setup without drilling holes in the body for the antenna. Would love one for long trips and the convoy trips with buddies. 

GMRS (with the proper license) is better plus the antenna is much shorter, I know how everyone loves short antennas around here.

Also, NMO the antenna to the roof and forget about it. I put one on mine the before it hit 500 miles.

I just like the filters on the modern ones. They knock out a lot of the phantom K band alerts from BSM. Nice to know that if it’s going off, there’s usually actually a smokey around.

They sure would be handy for all these cars with BSM systems. You might’ve just reminded me why upgrading would be worth it.