What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

15 minutes ago, AdamAT4 said:

I think those are made by EGR, do you have any more photos?

Has anyone added the Raptor style running boards? I seen some posted on here a while ago but forgot the brand or if they are made by GM

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Yes I believe they are made by EGR. I have tons of photos so let me know if you want to see others. 

E3BC83F3-D3D8-4C9A-BB4F-94AEDA380873.jpeg

49 minutes ago, AdamAT4 said:

Hmm.. like Rax Jailbreak? I had his stuff on my Ram and he added all the performance pages from the Viper. I could (passenger) use the nav keyboard while driving.

Does anyone know of a way to get the software from the convenience package II?! That is the one thing I wish I had gotten that I forgot to really check on. I've been trying to figure out if I can get that software forever.

9 minutes ago, Atelliott89 said:

Does anyone know of a way to get the software from the convenience package II?! That is the one thing I wish I had gotten that I forgot to really check on. I've been trying to figure out if I can get that software forever.

Generally in situations like that its hardware not software what feature are you looking for? 

1 hour ago, AdamAT4 said:

Hmm.. like Rax Jailbreak? I had his stuff on my Ram and he added all the performance pages from the Viper. I could (passenger) use the nav keyboard while driving.

Way more involved but similar premise. 

Is this the same ?   All I could find on Amazon.   Where did you get it?
380016430_Screenshot_20201122-155605_AmazonShopping.thumb.jpg.f4198fb682d57bad52efe6c37c3586da.jpg

No not even close to the same. Adams just released it about a week ago. You have to get it for their site which it’s 25% off at the moment too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

No not even close to the same. Adams just released it about a week ago. You have to get it for their site which it’s 25% off at the moment too

Goin there meow!!!!!

Better than Armour All I take it?  

16.99 with 25% off, down to 12 bucks ........and then 8 buck shipping.   [emoji852][emoji15]

Who orders just $12 worth of product [emoji16]

Actually I ordered 2 more bottles and had to pay full shipping [emoji1361]

• Like 2