What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Jesus that must’ve taken you all weekend. Bet you’re still sore from that beating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Apparently I overworked myself. Been dealing with dehydration issues and muscle spasms. Went to the ER they gave me some midol and said to came back if there are further issues after I man up. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sjordan said:

I like those better than mine.  Take offs or did you buy new?

Yes, take-offs.  I was posting my factory "off road" steps for sale and found these.   My plan was to install AMP steps but not anymore these are nice.  

Got the new tires mounted and then did a little surgery at home.   Removed both brackets and trimmed up the flaps.  There’s a tiny bit of rub a full crank but it’s negligible, I did zip tie the liner back, which was a must, but it does rub a bit further back.  If I trimmed the liner right there it would probably clear it but I’ll let the happen naturally.    3 of the four tires only needed a 1-2oz weights, one needed 9oz but my buddy is good and you can’t tell at all even at high speed.  
It’s easier to remove the brackets if you pull the flap off.  There are 4 bolts, remove bracket and replace bolts.  There’s a great place to run the zip tie. Put the mud flap back on before you zip tie it or it’s a PIA to get the screws back in the clips.  

BFG KO2 285/65s, which is a 34.6” x 11.2” tire.  The wheels have 0 offset.  I have plenty of room near the UCA.  Just a little less poke, as the sidewall of the RidgeGrapplers stuck out a fraction more.  

FFC0D3C3-1C16-420B-AA3A-E6076D241541.jpeg

• Like 1

Bushwhacker DRT fender flares. Very tight fit. Someone over there doesn’t know how to do math, supposed to be 380” of vinyl trim, only got 280”. Got the rears on. I wanted the air design or warn flares but they’re only for the short bed models. Mine is a standard. Not quite sure how the fronts will turn out yet, I did some cutting for my 35s. I think they’ll work tho. Once I get the rest of the trim I’ll update

1CEAAC2B-2EB0-4BB0-9AFD-3BA8203D45CB.jpeg

• Like 2

On 12/1/2020 at 7:23 PM, ausomecasey said:

Haha, awesome! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts about them compared to your ridge grapplers. I might have to get me a set for Christmas ?

Rides great, can feel things are a little heavier, but the 6.2 doesn't seem to care.  Tire noise seems about the same or maybe less than the Ridge Grapplers, handling is about the same also.  They are just a bit wider than the 275/60 (10.8 vs 11.2) .  Since these are really for winter, I didn't want to go to a 12.5' tire and I'm glad to didn't.  If I had gone with anything wider, I would have had to lift further or maybe lift/use spacers to miss the frame behind the front liner.  Removing the brackets is easy, used a plunge tool to trim the flaps in seconds and still have a decent amount left.

Speedometer calibration is next, it's off just enough to be annoying, bought a rough country calibration device, but they sent the wrong one - have return it.

setup with the GM 2" lift and 5100 adjustable shocks at 1.1"  

275/60 RG on top

285/65 BFGs bottom pic

1188281693_Image12-5-20at7_32PM.jpeg.69bb81291679f78fdff7191092dbc552.jpeg

Edited by romclean1

2 hours ago, romclean1 said:

Rides great, can feel things are a little heavier, but the 6.2 doesn't seem to care.  Tire noise seems about the same or maybe less than the Ridge Grapplers, handling is about the same also.  They are just a bit wider than the 275/60 (10.8 vs 11.2) .  Since these are really for winter, I didn't want to go to a 12.5' tire and I'm glad to didn't.  If I had gone with anything wider, I would have had to lift further or maybe lift/use spacers to miss the frame behind the front liner.  Removing the brackets is easy, used a plunge tool to trim the flaps in seconds and still have a decent amount left.

Speedometer calibration is next, it's off just enough to be annoying, bought a rough country calibration device, but they sent the wrong one - have return it.

setup with the GM 2" lift and 5100 adjustable shocks at 1.1"  

275/60 RG on top

285/65 BFGs bottom pic

1188281693_Image12-5-20at7_32PM.jpeg.69bb81291679f78fdff7191092dbc552.jpeg

Looks good! That’s about the perfect size tire and lift for these trucks. Thanks for the update. 

9 minutes ago, curly said:

Installed AMP steps... what a difference in looks! Has anyone installed AMPs and used the plug and play cable to be able to still use the OBD port?

I'm with you on the looks. I ended up buying this.  Works as intended and I currently have a Bluetooth diagnostic doohickey plugged in the other port and it works as intended and so do the steps.  Just an option.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07K6MWQTB/ref=ppx_yo_mob_b_track_package_o0_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 minute ago, Philipgonzales3 said:

I'm with you on the looks. I ended up buying this.  Works as intended and I currently have a Bluetooth diagnostic doohickey plugged in the other port and it works as intended and so do the steps.  Just an option.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07K6MWQTB/ref=ppx_yo_mob_b_track_package_o0_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks, I was researching those since the AMP is $75+.... figured there had to be a more economical alternative. I'll have to try that out.