What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Joined the club last night.

2021 Silverado LT, 1500 5.3 2WD. Ready to start tearing into this truck soon [emoji51]

274c4d3e5f40716409448b92dbd13642.jpg

Said farewell to my 2016 Silverado LT

8b07b87aa2c80c55c0c7682640ad9ea7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2021 Silverado LT, 1500 5.3 2WD. Ready to start tearing into this truck soon [emoji51]

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

2021 Silverado LT, 1500 5.3 2WD. Ready to start tearing into this truck soon emoji51.png

Welcome Phil !!  

Ever since I traded the 2018 for the 2020 I've been hoping you would make the change and start working your magic on the T1's !! I am looking forward to see what improvements you have in store.

Please see what you can do with your connections to get a package together for a full floor console swap. I have been searching the only choice seems to be to order the pieces and build one.

Not sure if you were in the habit of using your emergency brake on the 2018, but I was and at 8,000 miles my left leg still tries to set the brake on the 2020 every time I stop !

I had a truck that color lined up until I saw the Red Hot in person. Decided to do something different.

Enjoy your new ride.

Red Hot.jpg

Just got my AMP Research Power Steps installed the other day. Also mounted my AVS Aeroskin Light Shield but haven't wired it up just yet (I'm NOT good with electrical, so still researching how to do it properly). Really love the look of these steps over the stock nerf steps!

20201210_145827.jpg

20201210_161117.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome Phil !!  

Ever since I traded the 2018 for the 2020 I've been hoping you would make the change and start working your magic on the T1's !! I am looking forward to see what improvements you have in store.

Please see what you can do with your connections to get a package together for a full floor console swap. I have been searching the only choice seems to be to order the pieces and build one.

Not sure if you were in the habit of using your emergency brake on the 2018, but I was and at 8,000 miles my left leg still tries to set the brake on the 2020 every time I stop !

I had a truck that color lined up until I saw the Red Hot in person. Decided to do something different.

Enjoy your new ride.
1494795937_RedHot.thumb.jpg.87533aeaaff604b7ac324081702d61c3.jpg

I’m very excited to begin tearing this one apart! I carefully chose this one with a jump seat, power mirrors (manual fold) with Blind Spot, incandescent heads/tails on purpose. The console (if you get from GM), consists of several part #s is just like how the K2XX is. So I’m prepared for that. I’ll be working with my supplier on that and will hopefully make a coopere package like on K2XX.

Push button Parking brake - annoying. LOL. 8k Funny what muscle memory will do even after 8k miles.

Stay tuned! :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pgamboa said:

It took me a while but had to do it. Been receiving so many requests for stuff.

My list is short.

Full floor console parts list for the conversion with a good source.

Mirrors similar to the DL3 on the K platform. I miss the turn signals, power fold, and puddle lamps but really don't want or need towing mirrors.

Not a fan of the blind spot monitors. I will probably go this route unless you come up with something better:  https://www.adcmobile.com/product/multi-camera-interface-for-gm-vehicles-w-8-screen/

Eventually a power passenger seat may be thrown into the mix if not tooo difficult.

My list is short.

Full floor console parts list for the conversion with a good source.

Mirrors similar to the DL3 on the K platform. I miss the turn signals, power fold, and puddle lamps but really don't want or need towing mirrors.

Not a fan of the blind spot monitors. I will probably go this route unless you come up with something better:  https://www.adcmobile.com/product/multi-camera-interface-for-gm-vehicles-w-8-screen/

Eventually a power passenger seat may be thrown into the mix if not tooo difficult.

Those are all on my list. Wife already complaining about te passenger seat not being able to be adjusted vertically.

DL3 Mirrors - been looking at those too. Seems like none of them have turn signal indicators on them. Looking at power fold and tow mirrors too since many want to upgrade tow mirrors.

I’m also going to be working with WAMS on the 360° surround vision too. That’ll be “fun”.