What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Do yourself a favor and buy this under seat storage from DU-HA. It is not only larger but eliminates that gap. It's worth the cost.

AmazonSmile: DU-HA Chevrolet & GMC Silverado/Sierra Light Duty Crew Cab, 2019 New Body Style: Automotive

This is mine installed.
1.thumb.jpg.a63fe3c4ec8e279e69a8f0ff4a84cc5b.jpg
2.thumb.jpg.f507d9b32162e6d4075f5c655f95ccd1.jpg

I like the duha. Right now I keep two carseat installed so I can't lift the seat but when they're out I'm upgrading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fsuboy75 said:

+1 on the Duha.  Best investment yet.  I had to trim mine a bit in the same spots because of the mats.   I can fit so much stuff in this thing it's insane.  As you can see all my first responder and safety gear on my side, on the other are cables, tow straps, rope, tie downs, tools......

20201013_182154.jpg

20200908_170834.jpg

20200922_014551.jpg

May I ask why you didn't go with the oem gmc style? You would get lids and save yourself $58 bucks.

4 hours ago, gemarsh said:

May I ask why you didn't go with the oem gmc style? You would get lids and save yourself $58 bucks.

I can't speak for the OP but one of the reasons I have the Du-Ha is because the OEM model is smaller. If you look at the DU-HA in the first picture above you'll see it extends forward of the big ridge in the OEM floor liner. If you look at the OEM model in the picture at the link below, you'll see that it does not extend past that same ridge. The Du-Ha is huge.

https://www.gmpartsclub.com/oem-parts/gm-cargo-under-seat-organizer-84525974?origin=pla&utm_term=&utm_campaign=Catalog+Smart+Shopping&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&hsa_acc=1931327731&hsa_cam=9158758542&hsa_grp=87904691250&hsa_ad=414787673482&hsa_src=u&hsa_tgt=pla-293946777986&hsa_kw=&hsa_mt=&hsa_net=adwords&hsa_ver=3&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7Zav7eb77QIVx1PVCh15AwSWEAQYBiABEgL2lvD_BwE

JMHO

No expertise implied or expressed

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RWTJR said:

I can't speak for the OP but one of the reasons I have the Du-Ha is because the OEM model is smaller. If you look at the DU-HA in the first picture above you'll see it extends forward of the big ridge in the OEM floor liner. If you look at the OEM model in the picture at the link below, you'll see that it does not extend past that same ridge. The Du-Ha is huge.

https://www.gmpartsclub.com/oem-parts/gm-cargo-under-seat-organizer-84525974?origin=pla&utm_term=&utm_campaign=Catalog+Smart+Shopping&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&hsa_acc=1931327731&hsa_cam=9158758542&hsa_grp=87904691250&hsa_ad=414787673482&hsa_src=u&hsa_tgt=pla-293946777986&hsa_kw=&hsa_mt=&hsa_net=adwords&hsa_ver=3&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7Zav7eb77QIVx1PVCh15AwSWEAQYBiABEgL2lvD_BwE

JMHO

No expertise implied or expressed

Exactly why I went with the DU-HA over the OEM. Not to mention that the "lids" on the OEM are pointless the seat bottom acts as a lid as well. The lids on the OEM one makes an extra step to just get into the storage area.

2 hours ago, mjonesjr84 said:

Exactly why I went with the DU-HA over the OEM. Not to mention that the "lids" on the OEM are pointless the seat bottom acts as a lid as well. The lids on the OEM one makes an extra step to just get into the storage area.

Exactly the same here.  I don't need a lid when the seat covers it.  As far as sticking out....I don't get it.  This in no way takes up any leg room whatsoever.   

Exactly the same here.  I don't need a lid when the seat covers it.  As far as sticking out....I don't get it.  This in no way takes up any leg room whatsoever.   

I'd like to add that the pic GM provides shows the lid doesn't open all the way because the rear seat cushion is in the way.

This topic being discussed in detail, and having pictures shown, has caused me to decide on the Du-Ha. Looking at the dimensions of the GM options made me decide to not get the ones GM offers. I was initially considering the locking one that has a 3 digit combo, but the dimensions say it's the shallowest of all the options. Thank you guys for all the input.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Got a part number or link? I’d love to get rid of that awful faux wood grain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Part number depends on whether or not you have a center console. Go to accessories.chevrolet.com and enter your VIN. It's one the category INTERIOR, and then TRIM KIT. Once you have the part number you'll be about to go to your favorite GM parts website and order them for less than the GM Accessories website has them listed for.

I vacuumed and wiped down the interior. The kids were making a mess in the backseat. When I realized how much crud fell into the storage bin I decided to purchase the GM Accessories seat cover. It looks like it'll keep almost everything from falling between the seat cushion and backrest.