What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Added the Rough Country power steps- like them so far and they swing out like the factory ones, just need to make some adjustments to tuck them closer to the body

Plastidipped the AT4 badges but may end up taking them off to give the whole truck a smooth look

Vinyl wrapped the fender badge to darken it up, vinyl wrapped the fog light (no affect on light output) and vinyl wrapped the side mirror light (no affect on output)

Some jerkoff hit me in a parking lot when i was in the store, so had my rear bumper realigned, scratches buffed out, and then painted the tips flat black- driver side still has small dent but not as visible as it when when chrome- will eventually get full new exhaust

Deleted muffler and added straight pipe, kept the flappers intact

Installed JL W3 10" with Phoenix Gold 1000W amp, kicks like an absolute mule in the subthump box. Wrapped the box in a blackish grey vinyl to match the interior of the truck- will add pics

Pics don't seem very high quality, might be due to poor service at hotel here and it is compressing the picture from phone to email. I'll repost when I add the sub box pics

4.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

Edited by FWaT4
  • Like 2

Added the Rough Country power steps- like them so far and they swing out like the factory ones, just need to make some adjustments to tuck them closer to the body
Plastidipped the AT4 badges but may end up taking them off to give the whole truck a smooth look
Vinyl wrapped the fender badge to darken it up, vinyl wrapped the fog light (no affect on light output) and vinyl wrapped the side mirror light (no affect on output)
Some jerkoff hit me in a parking lot when i was in the store, so had my rear bumper realigned, scratches buffed out, and then painted the tips flat black- driver side still has small dent but not as visible as it when when chrome- will eventually get full new exhaust
Deleted muffler and added straight pipe, kept the flappers intact
Installed JL W3 10" with Phoenix Gold 1000W amp, kicks like an absolute mule in the subthump box. Wrapped the box in a blackish grey vinyl to match the interior of the truck- will add pics

Pics don't seem very high quality, might be due to poor service at hotel here and it is compressing the picture from phone to email. I'll repost when I add the sub box pics

4.thumb.jpg.56df69ec79c7c8345f592de3eb38a989.jpg
6.thumb.jpg.0f2edd33fa0ad92f5934e957ff5fe008.jpg
5.thumb.jpg.cb7a923ad8b541e63f7341d747f5f902.jpg
3.thumb.jpg.2156101aae3b6848bccd2cc41efabdd1.jpg
1.thumb.jpg.e307a4a26f4a17f2926950696c1bbc4d.jpg

I’ve been eyeballing those RC steps pretty hard. Sounds like a pretty good upgrade.

3 hours ago, shanemoon said:

Do you have a link to this wrap?

I would not recommend that vinyl wrap. It was Vivid brand vinyl that I got from Amazon. That vinyl was terrible. It had almost no stretch even with heat, adhesion was terrible and after applying it, it basically dried and cracked on the edges. I have since redone everything with 3M brand vinyl, this can also be bought from Amazon. I would not use anything from Vivid, stick with 3M.

20200811_204655.jpg

20200811_192443.jpg

• Like 2

On 9/2/2019 at 3:03 PM, SatinSilvy said:

Took off the chrome grill and installed a black one. FYI if you purchase the black OEM grill from Chevy it comes with the black bow tie. The parts guy at Chevy didn’t even realize that. So that saves you $80 bucks right there. 

For Sale: Chrome stock grill :)

2087A02C-18D9-40B2-B344-460C5E177886.jpeg

Is your chrome grille still up for sale?

2 hours ago, Gwill30 said:

Smoked the tail lights. Tinted the headlights.

Pulled the SILVERADO from the tailgate and the Z71 from the fender.

I plan on black badges for the bowtie RST AND 6.2L.

Foglights I'm up in the air..

20210105_145050.jpg

20210104_161534.jpg

Look's Good - What about the Fog's ???

2 hours ago, Gwill30 said:

Smoked the tail lights. Tinted the headlights.

Pulled the SILVERADO from the tailgate and the Z71 from the fender.

I plan on black badges for the bowtie RST AND 6.2L.

Foglights I'm up in the air..

20210105_145050.jpg

20210104_161534.jpg

How does this affect the performance of the lights?  Does it dimthe headlights at all?

How would this look on mine?  I've been thinking of doing it.  I put on the GM black grille and the hooks are going back to black. 

I would do the fogs too.  

20201024_172202.jpg

55 minutes ago, fsuboy75 said:

How does this affect the performance of the lights?  Does it dimthe headlights at all?

How would this look on mine?  I've been thinking of doing it.  I put on the GM black grille and the hooks are going back to black. 

I would do the fogs too.  

20201024_172202.jpg

I havent had it out yet at night actually driving but I turned on the lights in the driveway and they were still bright.

I think it would look good on your truck.