What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

On 1/4/2021 at 10:28 PM, PuffDr4gon said:

Tapped into the headliner wires for a clean install with my dashcam.

20210104_234031.jpg

Hey man!  I have that same camera and planning on doing it tomorrow.  What wire(s) did you use?  Hook up both constant and switched for parking mode?

Placed an order for the rear seat cover for my truck via GM Accessories. The crotch goblins keep spilling food crumbs in the truck, which go between the seat cushion and backrest, and into the storage bin underneath. Hopefully this helps with the messes, but it's a PITA to install, and it's further complicated by child seats. I don't recommend getting this. If there's a better option that fits like a fitted sheet around the seat, I recommend getting it. This is thick and durable, but the universal fit where it uses velcro in certain spots, and sits loosely is junk. Manufacturer is Aires.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Placed an order for the rear seat cover for my truck via GM Accessories. The crotch goblins keep spilling food crumbs in the truck, which go between the seat cushion and backrest, and into the storage bin underneath. Hopefully this helps with the messes, but it's a PITA to install, and it's further complicated by child seats. I don't recommend getting this. If there's a better option that fits like a fitted sheet around the seat, I recommend getting it. This is thick and durable, but the universal fit where it uses velcro in certain spots, and sits loosely is junk. Manufacturer is Aires.

Best option is to do this at a dealer.

Talk to sales person and get a Vin of a truck that has it as factory, then go to the parts desk and order them under that vin. Dealers have a hard time ordering parts without a vin.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Best option is to do this at a dealer.

Talk to sales person and get a Vin of a truck that has it as factory, then go to the parts desk and order them under that vin. Dealers have a hard time ordering parts without a vin.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

I used my VIN on accessories.chevrolet.com. There is not a single vehicle GM makes that has this item installed by the factory.

3 hours ago, pgamboa said:

5b6a937c9e2409a3b4579635e21113c5.jpg

918c248fb61f41004297bee3c63bf29a.jpg

Picked up a Sierra Dash off eBay. This one has HUD in it along with the harness so I can begin some R&D default_smile.pngi plan to integrate HUD into my truck default_smile.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why don't you try something challenging next time ! ?

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Enough said:

Why don't you try something challenging next time ! ?

Take a second look at the first picture, I have no idea how that dash is suspended, or supported by the "floating" metal bars....

Would think it is somewhat challenging being a magician?

17 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

Take a second look at the first picture, I have no idea how that dash is suspended, or supported by the "floating" metal bars....

Would think it is somewhat challenging being a magician?

Looks like a T-bar lift system for a jeep hardtop or something similar. See the pulley in the center ?

Phil saves his magic for the electrical stuff !

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Transient said:

I got the same thing for my 2018 Sierra to use for my dog. It fit over seat nice but just laid there. No way to securely attach it to seat to fit it like a seat cover. I use it now on my 2019. Not best fit but it works for my Shepherd well enough to keep her paws/nails from mangling up my leather on our 2 hour trip to the lake house. 

Looks like a T-bar lift system for a jeep hardtop or something similar. See the pulley in the center ?

Phil saves his magic for the electrical stuff !

LOL. It is a Jeep Hard Top hoist. Wife has a Jeep. The dash came in a giant box, on a crate, face down. Didn’t have any help and had to get it inspected ASAP.

• Haha 1

Would think it is somewhat challenging being a magician[emoji2955]
A real magician would be able to remove the dash without removing the windshield. That's a trick I'd like to see.

• Like 1

Added some grille marker lights. Researched for hours trying to find something that would easily integrate without having to drill and look clean/factory. Landed on these from O'Reily's. Mounts easily and looks great. Better than the round single LED options in my opinion. Wired into Fuse 42.

https://www.oreillyauto.com/detail/b/custom-accessories-3126/accessories-16449/truck---towing-16781/trailer---towing-16648/trailer---utility-lighting-25179/lighting-accessories--universal--19416/272fedaf04b9/custom-accessories-grille-lights/23894/6319779?q=23894&pos=1

IMG_0326.jpg

• Like 2

A real magician would be able to remove the dash without removing the windshield. That's a trick I'd like to see.

Every time LOL

21176e8343ce02b1cd74d4815856f840.jpg

• Thanks 1