What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Since I was unhappy with the supplied bed lights and lack of being able to turn it on from the back of the truck, I installed a led strip light kit. Ran power from the charging cable on the 7-pin trailer connector.
8C5A62A8-11D9-4D6F-B899-ABBB8CC871AB.thumb.jpeg.22f2bc7e68aba9909cde8cd01793da4d.jpeg
Where did you get that switch?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, imadebogey said:

Where did you get that switch?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

MICTUNING 2Pcs 60 Inch White LED Cargo Truck Bed Light Strip Lamp Waterproof Lighting Kit with On-Off Switch Fuse 2-Way Splitter Cable for Jeep Pickup RV SUV and More https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JUE9OLM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_3.X4FbB58TX16?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

It was part of the kit 

3 hours ago, bonzman17 said:

MICTUNING 2Pcs 60 Inch White LED Cargo Truck Bed Light Strip Lamp Waterproof Lighting Kit with On-Off Switch Fuse 2-Way Splitter Cable for Jeep Pickup RV SUV and More https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JUE9OLM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_3.X4FbB58TX16?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

It was part of the kit 

How did you make the connection to the 7-pin connector for power/ground?

I was looking for a switch for the bed lights on the Ram trucks there's a switch just in by the light to turn them on and off with the truck started or not as pretty awesome.

I was planning on adding extra lights to my truck also underneath the bed rail and wiring them into the factory bed lights but with no switch it's kind of a hassle so I may do the same thing as you but wire them to my upfitter switch kit

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Thejet07 said:

Which wire was the power?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going off memory it’s Orange with a red tracer or it maybe red with orange tracer. I do 100% remember that while looking it at from under the truck the wire is at the 11 o’clock position. 

• Like 1