What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

On 11/28/2020 at 1:57 AM, ausomecasey said:

Ah, gotcha. Let us know how they compare when you get the KO2s. I have the 275/60 ridge grapplers ,and I would love to add the trail boss lift and the 285/65 KO2s. But I’m nervous about the ride quality with the bigger LT tire. So any feedback would be appreciated! 

Tires arrived, the FedEx guy was not happy !   installing this weekend, expecting a little surgery will be required.     

IMG_0327.thumb.jpeg.54ba4b215cf1c6ac741cee8e3eee83cd.jpeg

My 2020 has Michelin Primacy LTX in a 265/65R18. So far they have performed great. My '16 Colorado I had before this truck came stock with Goodyear tires that were horrible. I switch to Michelin LTX tires on it and loved them. I ran 2 sets of them on my Colorado before getting the RST. When these OEM Michelin tires need replacing I will probably go with the LTX or if I can find a set of black 18" or 20" take off wheels whatever tires are on them.

Ah yes when I was looking for my 2020 I noticed the Michelin’s and thought they might be solid. I didn’t look too close as I generally prefer an AT tire with the mountain peak snow ratings but, I bet those are good highway tires.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big upgrade weekend. Add a 4” zone lift (so gives me 6” total), Fox 2.5 coilovers in the front, Fox 2.0 in the rear, flares, new tires and wheels. 
D6D657C0-9302-4DB4-A4EB-62520ED5D63D.jpeg.b406dc1331399e73601d6f991845cdb4.jpeg
3DF16B4B-50DE-4B29-8CC6-12FB04D92791.jpeg.78651295c2a9a6e84384d59eeed1cbab.jpeg

I’m running these same tires on an SLT with a 4” lift (OEM 20s). What air pressure are you running? These F rated tires seem to ride best for me about 37psi up front and 32psi rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, romclean1 said:

Tires arrived, the FedEx guy was not happy !   installing this weekend, expecting a little surgery will be required.     

IMG_0327.thumb.jpeg.54ba4b215cf1c6ac741cee8e3eee83cd.jpeg

Haha, awesome! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts about them compared to your ridge grapplers. I might have to get me a set for Christmas ?

On 11/26/2020 at 11:40 AM, Steve-2019 said:

Does this one (Adams Graphene) come with the applicator?  Thanks

Mine arrived today.  It did not come with the applicator.  I went back to the listing and now there is a combo you have to choose with an applicator.   :(  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anakalypto said:

I’m running these same tires on an SLT with a 4” lift (OEM 20s). What air pressure are you running? These F rated tires seem to ride best for me about 37psi up front and 32psi rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just installed everything this weekend and right now I’m still playing adjusting. I’m working on finding a setting on the Fox DSC that I like and have started playing with tire pressures. I will try your recommendations and see how they work. Thanks

I bought black metal valve stem caps and installed them. It was a tough job, but somebody had to do it. I almost broke a sweat. Sorry, but I forgot to take pics.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Jesus that must’ve taken you all weekend. Bet you’re still sore from that beating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 11/29/2020 at 3:50 PM, mjonesjr84 said:

My 2020 has Michelin Primacy LTX in a 265/65R18. So far they have performed great. My '16 Colorado I had before this truck came stock with Goodyear tires that were horrible. I switch to Michelin LTX tires on it and loved them. I ran 2 sets of them on my Colorado before getting the RST. When these OEM Michelin tires need replacing I will probably go with the LTX or if I can find a set of black 18" or 20" take off wheels whatever tires are on them.

Only issue with OEM Michelins is that since 2018 they stopped covering them under warranty.  You can buy the exact same tire and you get the Michelin warranty, but if your truck came with them no luck.

On 11/22/2020 at 6:23 PM, txab said:

I'm kinda liking this product so far

So I got my Graphine dressing today, and reading the bottle it says its not for glossy wet looking tires.     

I guess I like the glossy look, but does this stuff have any gloss to it at all?   Or is it going to be just a dull protectant?  

So I got my Graphine dressing today, and reading the bottle it says its not for glossy wet looking tires.     

I guess I like the glossy look, but does this stuff have any gloss to it at all?   Or is it going to be just a dull protectant?  

Put two coats on and don’t do the wiping step

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro