What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

12 hours ago, wurgs said:

Beautiful truck!

Thank you. I have had it for 2 years on Jan 16th. I do not plan on ever getting rid of this truck and that is coming from some one that had a hard time keeping any car or truck for over 2 years lol. I traded a 2018 Z71 All Star Edition for this back in January of 2021.

22 hours ago, Cardsfan300 said:

Installed my Christmas present yesterday, the GM accessories Nudge Bar. Love it!!!

Nudge Bar 1.jpeg

Nudge Bar 2.jpeg

Nudge Bar 5.jpeg

Nudge Bar 4.jpeg

If anyone is intersted, attached is the install guide that my dealership emailed me. Never could find it online anywhere and it does not come with the instructions. 

Nudge bar install sheet (2).pdf

I installed lettering for the bed caps similar to the tailgate letter inserts. We shall see how well they hold up to driving and washing. Hopefully they do well since they are supposedly an Officially Licensed GM product.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, gemarsh said:

Is white the only color option?

Not sure from the seller I bought this one from, but I did see red and blue when searching.

Here is the listing where I got these.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/163978112845?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=v71lWJl1Rqy&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=1T6bi-CpSFi&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

6 hours ago, mjonesjr84 said:

I installed lettering for the bed caps similar to the tailgate letter inserts. We shall see how well they hold up to driving and washing. Hopefully they do well since they are supposedly an Officially Licensed GM product.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Actually kinda cool. Looks good 

Installed the Boost Auto Parts tow mirrors... All functions still work just like OEM.

Of course, now I need to change out my running boards to something black...  and the wheels to something black... the modding begins!

IMG_7314.JPG

IMG_7315 small.jpg

IMG_7316 small.jpg

Edited by C5 Pete
  • Like 1

Looking good. 

Did you remember what options did you choose for the mirrors?

Did you order any extra harnesses?

I'm trying to get a set for my Silverado that has the blind spot and the outside perimeter lights but I'm a bit confused about the options you need to click on the order form...

I see your truck is equipped with the parking sensors....so I'm assuming you also have the blind spot and the outside perimeter lights options also. 

Thank you very much. 

On 12/1/2022 at 6:52 AM, PureZ71 said:

Newest mod to the truck: BajaDesigns Light bar. Came with all the wiring and the switch. Light output is really great, especially as winter is approaching.

Link: https://realtruck.com/p/baja-designs-grill-light-kits/bdi-447519/?irclickid=yfmVRVx6pxyNWcvwd-1KTzmMUkA0M5wBRxQv2k0&irgwc=1&utm_source=Impact&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=3600907_PureZ71 

EJZQMzC.jpg

u6syYM1.jpg

VMamuao.jpg

Rs0sKyk.jpg

Looking good. 

Are the towing mirrors the Boost Auto Parts one's....or are they OEM?

I'm trying to swap my regular mirrors for some towing ones but because my truck is equipped with the blind spot option....is very hard to find one that match.....I see your truck has the parking sensors so I'm assuming you have the blind spot option as well....

Do you remember a part number on yours.

Thank you very much. 

57 minutes ago, OctavianCDA said:

Looking good. 

Are the towing mirrors the Boost Auto Parts one's....or are they OEM?

I'm trying to swap my regular mirrors for some towing ones but because my truck is equipped with the blind spot option....is very hard to find one that match.....I see your truck has the parking sensors so I'm assuming you have the blind spot option as well....

Do you remember a part number on yours.

Thank you very much. 

Thank you.

No they are from Spec-D off of RealTruck Link here

Yes the OEM mirrors did have the blind spot monitoring but these ones don't. I was very unsure if I'd be okay without blind-spot but it worked out. Since the tow mirrors have the bottom concave mirror, it allows me to see my blind spot clearly. Definitely worth it.

0k8kzD3.jpg

Thank you very much for the reply.

Do you get any errors or check engine light because this mirrors don't have the blind spot option?

I heard some of the truck throw an error if you swap the mirrors for one's without the blind spot.