What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

I added a 1.5” front spacer a while back.  The back started sagging so I added a 1” rear lift   Now 39” front 39.5” rear.  
And a while back I added the black wheel covers.  I debated that for a while, but finally decided to put them on.  

1C0F5DF0-B10D-4ACC-87C3-E9A097D76540.jpeg

D31EC1F6-0037-44C4-81DA-01F0CF882E31.jpeg

03B4839C-9A22-4E2E-9F9E-C6BBE211DEEC.jpeg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PureZ71 said:

Newest mod to the truck: BajaDesigns Light bar. Came with all the wiring and the switch. Light output is really great, especially as winter is approaching.

Link: https://realtruck.com/p/baja-designs-grill-light-kits/bdi-447519/?irclickid=yfmVRVx6pxyNWcvwd-1KTzmMUkA0M5wBRxQv2k0&irgwc=1&utm_source=Impact&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=3600907_PureZ71 

EJZQMzC.jpg

u6syYM1.jpg

VMamuao.jpg

Rs0sKyk.jpg

They make the nicest lights on the market. Good choice on that kit.

• Like 1

Installed my Baja Designs XL80 lights onto my bumper this last weekend and had them wired up to a switchpros. The lights are incredibly bright (almost 10k lumens each) and with the combo lens they throw light very far, but also have a wide beam. Plenty of light to be driving fast off-road in the dark. Switchpros is awesome; tons of features including dimming and strobe which are the most useful for me right now. 

Planning to go out to Barstow again in a couple weeks to tune the shocks. Will get some videos of the truck and suspension in action.

XL80.thumb.jpg.90f30234d4f457e18ae35c986b66bde9.jpgswitchprosexterior.thumb.jpg.b4ab84129359d3a6549e2bf3b778d4bb.jpgswitchprosinterior.thumb.jpg.7c0348a7777d4cf415c601afc328e5fb.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Bikerjon said:

Black wheel covers? These look like black aluminum wheels.

I got mine from a company called chrome accessories and they use Wheel Skins, Grille Overlays, & Restyling Accessories. Coast to Coast International (coast2coastinternational.com)

I had them for a while before I tried them on.  I finally put them on, I kinda liked them and they fit great, so they stayed on. They have been on about a year.  They were just over $100 with generic centers.  

On 12/1/2022 at 8:52 AM, PureZ71 said:

Newest mod to the truck: BajaDesigns Light bar. Came with all the wiring and the switch. Light output is really great, especially as winter is approaching.

Link: https://realtruck.com/p/baja-designs-grill-light-kits/bdi-447519/?irclickid=yfmVRVx6pxyNWcvwd-1KTzmMUkA0M5wBRxQv2k0&irgwc=1&utm_source=Impact&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=3600907_PureZ71 

EJZQMzC.jpg

u6syYM1.jpg

VMamuao.jpg

Rs0sKyk.jpg

The stealth looks good. The pics in the rain definitely adds character!

• Like 2

On 12/1/2022 at 8:52 AM, PureZ71 said:

EJZQMzC.jpg

u6syYM1.jpg

VMamuao.jpg

Rs0sKyk.jpg

Edited by RedLT
Error

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just some of my upgrades on my 2021 Trail Boss over the last couple years. Started by blacking out the badges, replaced the trail boss decal with a black one, retractable bed cover, hdx side steps and just recently had the bulge in the hood wrapped in matte black. Have the GM accessories nudge bar on the way. I want to black out the exhaust tips and replace the fake wood grain inserts on the interior. Once all of that is done, it will be where I want it....I think lol. 

Trail boss 5.jpeg

trail boss 4.jpg

Trail boss2.jpg

Trail boss1.jpg

hood wrap 1.jpeg

hood wrap 3.jpeg

On 12/30/2022 at 9:58 AM, Cardsfan300 said:

Just some of my upgrades on my 2021 Trail Boss over the last couple years. Started by blacking out the badges, replaced the trail boss decal with a black one, retractable bed cover, hdx side steps and just recently had the bulge in the hood wrapped in matte black. Have the GM accessories nudge bar on the way. I want to black out the exhaust tips and replace the fake wood grain inserts on the interior. Once all of that is done, it will be where I want it....I think lol. 

Trail boss 5.jpeg

trail boss 4.jpg

Trail boss2.jpg

Trail boss1.jpg

hood wrap 1.jpeg

hood wrap 3.jpeg

What window vent inserts are those?