What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

1 hour ago, PureZ71 said:

Switched back to the OEM side mirrors. Also added some yellow tint to them to go with the Baja Designs lights

dpbE5W3.jpg

VjhpR0I.jpg

3f01cQE.jpg

Any specific reason you went back to the smaller oem mirrors?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GOMD said:

Any specific reason you went back to the smaller oem mirrors?

I had the tow mirrors on in planning for getting a trailer. But don't think that's happening anymore. Plus with all the new baja designs lights I just add, the tow mirrors looked out of place.

nR7KtMN.jpg

cU2O9jp.jpg

27 minutes ago, PureZ71 said:

I had the tow mirrors on in planning for getting a trailer. But don't think that's happening anymore. Plus with all the new baja designs lights I just add, the tow mirrors looked out of place.

nR7KtMN.jpg

cU2O9jp.jpg

Understandable, just trying to see if you had issues. I am adding the Boost Auto tow mirrors soon. Thanks. Truck looks great.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2023 at 4:31 PM, PureZ71 said:

nR7KtMN.jpg

cU2O9jp.jpg

M&R light bar behind grill???

• Like 1

On 1/26/2023 at 10:33 AM, Peter S said:

Another desert trip this past weekend. One of the guys that came out has a nice camera and took some photos of the fun. These shots are right after a short sections of whoops coming over a crest. Going around 75mph here. Perfect spot to see the suspension compressed and then drooped out. 

DSC00329-1.thumb.jpg.c29d06cb7d063fec969031fe5cecf08c.jpgDSC00330-1.thumb.jpg.5bd80561148ca84105da985388740e89.jpgDSC00331-1.thumb.jpg.132c124abcc02bff854a13407773f61f.jpg

Nice pictures, do you mind sharing your suspension setup?

last week I received my ZR2 and try to figure out weather to build it or not.

On 4/6/2023 at 3:11 PM, mjonesjr84 said:

I installed my Banks iDash and custom mount.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Where did you find that mount?  I have one that is attached to the vent and I like it, but I would rather have mine coming off of the garb bar

3 hours ago, paxamus said:

Where did you find that mount?  I have one that is attached to the vent and I like it, but I would rather have mine coming off of the garb bar

I got it from this guy on Facebook. He has them in the gray, black, or atmosphere colors. It was $140 shipped in the gray color match.

https://www.facebook.com/Block8head

Banks has one as well for the 19-21 trucks. I don't think they are any different for the 22+ trucks, but Banks says they wont fit.

I found these on an add on social media and thought I'd give them a try. Since I have the 3.0, I didn't feel like taking the entire front end and charge air cooler radiator out just to get the tow hooks off to paint or swap them. For $35, these will do. I wish they went all the way back to where the tow hook went into the bumper trim

Interested to see the truck backed out of the garage to see the whole front end.

20230414_182913.jpg

20230414_182904.jpg

20230414_182958.jpg