Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

On 6/30/2020 at 11:13 PM, Clemfan88 said:

Working on all the upgrades and it’s back at the dealer now having the fabtech leveling kit added to the fabtech stealth 3in lift that’s currently on it. Running 35’s on fuel 20x9’s. I’ve added led highs and lows along with DTL LEDs above the tow hooks which are tapped into the headlamp fuse block, hard tonneau cover from GM, 5% ceramic tint all around, entire windshield tinted at 35% with 5% strip, and I’m waiting on the off road steps to come in so if anyone would be interested in the chrome ones currently on mine I’ll make a good deal on them I live in SC. 

D5605C8D-C1C2-41B4-9154-D447AD654C66.jpeg

46E782BE-0BA4-4D6A-A908-867E0DC38E84.jpeg

So basically you were just shooting to blind oncoming traffic and vehicles you are behind at night? Looks like you accomplished that with those headlights... Might be a better idea to upgrade to some proper LED housings that are made for the bulbs.

Tyler

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, amxguy1970 said:

So basically you were just shooting to blind oncoming traffic and vehicles you are behind at night? Looks like you accomplished that with those headlights... Might be a better idea to upgrade to some proper LED housings that are made for the bulbs.

Tyler

After re reading my post I misquoted my headlights. I did not do LED bulbs on the headlights. I only added the LED DTL lights on the bottom valence above the tow hooks. I went with the Philips Diamond Vision HB3 and H11 HID Halogen bulbs . They are great and id say about 24% brighter than the crappy factory ones. I ran into the situation you speak of on my previous Silverado when adding the Led bulbs to a headlight made for halogen and won’t do that again. 

• Like 1

Nothing artistic (or even clean for that matter), but here she is:

2020 AT4 Loaded - sans sunroof and performance pkg.

• Truxedo Pro X15
  • Shorty Antenna
  • Black Rhino Roku Bronze 18x9.5
  • Nitto Ridge Grappler LT285/70R18 (Load E)

IMG_7190.thumb.JPG.3fdc990ca95d453c580b3837fc4359e3.JPG

Edited by Kevin Wilson
Typo
  • Like 2

On 6/28/2020 at 5:55 PM, Mario Munguia said:

Hello everyone, new to the site, here is my new 2020 LT Trail Boss. I’ve had it for a week and I love it so far. Ram guy in the past, I saw the Trail Boss and I had to have one. 

26ECCA4B-E9A8-4484-B03E-ACA9BC0D6EB2.jpeg

6217E6DF-63A6-43BB-9E36-77AAE3D8EF7D.jpeg

What steps are those?

20 hours ago, Doolin-Dalton said:

Awesome, I have the 2019 Custom Trial Boss with 5.3L and was thinking about the Muffler Delete, is that what you mean by straight pipe exhaust?  If so, how do you like it, how is the noise at freeway cruising speeds, any drone?  Can you add a pic of the underside?  THANKS! 

To be honest I think I’ve grown out of the “extreme loud” exhaust phase I was once in and now I like a nice deep rumble which is why I added the cherry bomb to it just to tone it down just a bit. The straight pipe I put in after cutting out the stock muffler and flapper was just a bit too loud in the cab when accelerating but honestly these trucks are not like trucks of old and a straight pipe is really deep but a cleaner sound with no popping pike they used to. 

• Like 1

I’ve been on this forums since 2017 when I had my 2017 GMC Sierra regular cab (7 inch lift)... haven’t engaged on the site for sometime now.... well today I took delivery of my new 2020 trailboss LT , .. I have a leveling kit scheduled and  some nfab steps with husky rear liners on the way.... hope to be a contributor to the sore once again .

D5CFF652-5B76-4215-86FE-3F26EF628F18.jpeg

• Like 3

Just now, Jp sierra said:

I’ve been on this forums since 2017 when I had my 2017 GMC Sierra regular cab (7 inch lift)... haven’t engaged on the site for sometime now.... well today I took delivery of my new 2020 trailboss LT , .. I have a leveling kit scheduled and  some nfab steps with husky rear liners on the way.... hope to be a contributor to the sore once again .

D5CFF652-5B76-4215-86FE-3F26EF628F18.jpeg

14D9882B-58BB-4871-B886-C2A7517B81CB.jpeg

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Jp sierra said:

Thanks , I will be having a 1.5 rough country leveling kit installed next week .. already ordered some ndab steps and rear wheel liners ... 

which steps did you get? Ordered some podiums myself today. 

Edited by Jsarver