Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

What the....9efe5ad47a313563b5bf5a7f3af6ba07.jpgb5ade4a534aa63a1465d49f56e021066.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I searched cars.com and there are 2 orange Silverados for sale in the country. This one, and one in SD but that one has no pic so might just be a website error.

The one above the window sticker says "$495 special exterior color...Tangier Orange"

11 minutes ago, ShamrockShooter said:

Maybe if it was a trail boss or ltz, but why a special color like that on a base trim LT?

I suppose my thought is simply, first year model of anything, combined with rare factory paint? I agree that it would be more desirable (from a collectible standpoint) on a trail boss or Ltz, but who is gonna do that?!?! ?

8 hours ago, ShamrockShooter said:

How is the tire sound on the bfgs vs the stock duratacs?

The BFG’s are noticeably quieter than the Duratracs. Not that I hated the sound.

2 hours ago, ShamrockShooter said:

I searched cars.com and there are 2 orange Silverados for sale in the country. This one, and one in SD but that one has no pic so might just be a website error.

The one above the window sticker says "$495 special exterior color...Tangier Orange"

There’s a dealership in Albany NY that has one, happened to see it while driving by. It was hard to miss.

I assume these special colors that wind up on the lots are just fleet orders that government agencies backed out of taking delivery. I’ve seen a few LTs also for sale in “game warden green”.

All I know is I’d be pissed if I was the dealer stuck with that thing. Good luck finding a buyer off the street for that. 

17 hours ago, Sam_dwlng07 said:

yeah we just grinded the front of the calliper so the tire wouldnt rub but if you didnt want to do that you could get a thicker wheels spacer

You are a brave man. I wasnt sure if there was a reason why that hump is on the front of the caliper.