Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

On 4/12/2019 at 10:53 AM, Limelight said:

I’ve had both tires on my 4Runner and the BFG’s are extremely quiet. No hum like the Duratracs.  The Duratracs get much louder with age too. I liked it but after a while it was ridiculous!

I’m wondering what size those tires are though...

275/70-18

‘19, 6.2L.  Just had the GM 2” level kit installed today.  Looks to be nose high to me.  Will install tires and go from there.  
C48124CC-54CE-4BC7-B3B5-D873AC9AB96B.thumb.jpeg.4d65045dc87a6a74fbefa43f540d0bb3.jpeg
Make sure they installed the rear blocks. Shouldn't be nose high if they installed everything.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cruising1976 said:

‘19, 6.2L.  Just had the GM 2” level kit installed today.  Looks to be nose high to me.  Will install tires and go from there.  

C48124CC-54CE-4BC7-B3B5-D873AC9AB96B.jpeg

Yeah it looks like they didnt install the rear blocks as mentioned.  I have a Trail Boss which has the same lift and it's much higher in the back.  Pic below for reference.

Snapchat-1277795345.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/12/2019 at 5:28 AM, Og57 said:

33794FBD-4C3F-4C67-9083-23F6C65557C0.jpeg

8706DF3D-E2F2-4461-B580-94645E320DF5.jpeg

Um, you made it a trail boss by down grading the tires and adding a level or am I missing something? Those Duratracs will out perform the BFG's off road which is trail part of trail boss... Did you change the suspension or is it a spacer that got the lift? What are the fender measurements? It looks nose high in the pic, could be the angle of the pic or the pavement it is on though. Nice to see white letters, goes will with the white truck and off sets the black wheels some. 

Tyler

2 hours ago, amxguy1970 said:

Um, you made it a trail boss by down grading the tires and adding a level or am I missing something? Those Duratracs will out perform the BFG's off road which is trail part of trail boss... Did you change the suspension or is it a spacer that got the lift? What are the fender measurements? It looks nose high in the pic, could be the angle of the pic or the pavement it is on though. Nice to see white letters, goes will with the white truck and off sets the black wheels some. 

Tyler

I would take BFG's a million times over those Duratracs! Personal preference I guess but the Goodyears are loud and rough to drive on the street. I would never want them on a daily driver. They would be awesome on a weekend warrior jeep but not a brand new 55k truck that gets 95% of it's use on the road!

• Like 2

No block on the back.  I’m not sure if I want to change front level to 1.5” or add the back block.  

I agree with the BFG superiority over duratracs.  I’ve had both and bfg for pavement are way better.  I’m about to put 285/65r20s on my truck...hope they fit.  

5 hours ago, Dmart said:

What's the gm install level kit cost?

Heres the info on the kit.  It's a full 2 inch lift kit with a bunch of other parts and a warranty.  The kit is $1295 and I believe the install is $400-600.  It's the same as what comes stock on the Trail Boss

https://accessories.chevrolet.com/product/2019/Chevrolet/Silverado 1500/lift-suspension-upgrade-system-for-4wd-vehicles-84629787?categoryId=98004

Edited by z1boss
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Cruising1976 said:

No block on the back.  I’m not sure if I want to change front level to 1.5” or add the back block.  

I agree with the BFG superiority over duratracs.  I’ve had both and bfg for pavement are way better.  I’m about to put 285/65r20s on my truck...hope they fit.  

If u paid to have the full kit, I would definitely go back for the rear block.  The front is not leveled, it's a full suspension package with different shocks and springs.  You can always level the front on top of what you have.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cruising1976 said:

It’s not the full lift, just a level.  Does not void warranty.  I got it thrown in free with my purchase of the truck.  

Ok you said the GM 2" level kit and I thought you were referring to the GM 2" lift kit as GM does not make a level kit.

3 hours ago, bshort said:

19 Sierra CC standard bed 6.2 max tow slt.  

57704991826__1B9E6054-1753-47A1-AAAB-F0E4C1BE46CC.JPG

Beautiful truck!  I love the new Sierra in white.  Unfortunately I couldn't find one within 200 miles of me with black interior so I went with black.  Picking her up this weekend.