Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

On 4/5/2019 at 2:44 PM, mafd2 said:

Looks like the steel and white are jacked up on blocks and have no tires and wheels lol.  I don't think black wheels are doing these trucks justice. Just an opinion.

B9580353-4301-4B83-9E31-4E4D6DC0A1EB.jpeg.b4f302f96d62984d620c876a91a17f4a.jpg

Couldn't agree with you more. Black wheels were "cool" about 4 years ago and in my opinion have run their course. It was a different look at the time. I'm not ready to go back to a lot of chrome just yet, but a mix of machined and painted looks like a happy compromise to me. I really like the 20" wheel option for the Trailboss!

22 minutes ago, Ben Berkenpas said:

Couldn't agree with you more. Black wheels were "cool" about 4 years ago and in my opinion have run their course. It was a different look at the time. I'm not ready to go back to a lot of chrome just yet, but a mix of machined and painted looks like a happy compromise to me. I really like the 20" wheel option for the Trailboss!

Very true.  I know a few people that recently took off black wheels to put chrome.  I was shocked lol.  Like you say, I think black wheels ran there course.  I've always been chrome (old school I guess) and just never got into the black wheels.  They remind me of cheap rattle can painted wheels.  To each his own and just my opinion.  

17 hours ago, mafd2 said:

I think black wheels ran there course.  

That's a good one. I didn't know there was a course to follow. Some such as myself prefer an understated look and don't want a gaudy look. In the motorcycle community their is a saying, " if it don't go, chrome it." As you say, to each his own and just my opinion.

Edited by Ultra54
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Ultra54 said:

That's a good one. I didn't know there was a course to follow. Some such as myself prefer an understated look and don't want a gaudy look. In the motorcycle community their is a saying, " if it don't go, chrome it." As you say, to each his own and just my opinion.

And that's fine.  Course, fad, style, trend whatever you'd like to call it.  What jeans do you wear? Bell bottoms, straight legs?  Do you wear the trend? Last year no one would get caught wearing bell bottoms but guess what?  They're coming back?  Gonna get some?  Anyway,  I have 3 Harleys and are chromed out.  That's what I like.  Chrome on Harley's never went out.  The blacked out ones had a little run. Some liked them blacked out and some liked them chromed out.   It's what you like.  I don't like black wheels and some do.  That's the purpose of a forum.  I'm a member of several truck, gun and motorcycle forums and that's what we do.  Agree, disagree, like and dislike.  That's the beauty of a forum.  If we'd all like the same thing then there'd be no need for a forum.  Be happy and enjoy what you like.  It's all good bud :thumbs: 

Edited by mafd2
  • Like 2

I picked up my AT4 a couple days ago, loving it so far. It has the 6.2 and the 10 speed.  The red 2011 was my trade in.  I don't have any good pictures of the new one yet unfortunately.  Hard to believe the 2011 had a 6" lift, it barely looks any higher than the AT4.  I'm going to miss the 2011 but there is no comparison with this truck.  It's like I was living in the stone age lol.

I have a set of black inserts ordered for the front and rear GMC emblems.

image1a.jpeg

image4a.jpeg

image5a.jpeg

image6a.jpeg

image1.jpeg

Edited by jamez74
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, Sotally Tober said:

Here is our new 2019 Silverado RST.  For details on all the modifications, here is a link to my build thread:  

IMG_0081.JPG

IMG_0088.JPG

IMG_0118.JPG

The white looks great. It really makes the fantastic body lines on the T1 pop!

• Like 3

I absoultely love this truck! 2019 Trail Boss Z71! 400 miles on it so far. I been noticing a lot of rubber necking as I'm driving around the  last 2 days haha. Mostly from recently purchased Chev/GM truck drivers haha(Maybe they're thinking they should've waited a few months?). And a lot of people have been stopping at it here at work to check it out. It handles great. It looks awesome. And another thing I love is the layout of the interior. It just fits! 

20190408_100335_HDR - Copy.jpg

Edited by Jonnb
  • Like 8

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 10:37 AM, Robwcormack said:

Guess I'll add mine.  Nothing special, but I love it.  Lost my tail on the P.O.S. RST I had for a month with the 5.3,  but I'm glad I have this one.  At least it doesn't vibrate and feel like a cell phone vibrating in the center console every time its between 1200-1500 RPMs

This same vibration has been reported on the 2014-2018 K2 GM trucks. Mostly occurs between 1500-1800 rpms whether in V4 or V8 mode.

Still no fix or explanation.