Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

Turned out great...With -17 did you have to trim a lot?

Do you also mind sharing the brand and model of the wheels?

Oops it’s -18

But as far as trimming the back part of the mud flaps and the corner of the front valence about 1/2in

Wheels are fuel rebels

Tires-Nitto ridge grapplers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Drove this RST Z71 home tonight. 140 miles to go get it, so I got a great first drive home. Love the ride and new features. Upgraded from my 2007 LT2 crew. Really loving this Satin Steel Metallic. All the sales guys were coveting my truck. Lol 

502727FF-D428-4FA6-A6FC-EF9D3E0AAE87.jpeg

• Like 13

On 3/23/2019 at 7:12 PM, Billet Bowtie said:

Those were the exact same 2 pair I was deciding between from Giovanna. I bought a set of Nove FF wheels that I really liked but found out they could not be drilled for a 6 lug before they were shipped even though some websites show them available for 6 lugs. I also bought a set of used ferrada ft3 wheels that were really cool but they got damaged in shipping. I test fit them before I sent them back and they would need at least a 1/4 spacer to make them work. I am running 305/35/24 Nexen Rodian Hp tires. I have only had them mounted for about a day. They seem to ride suprising well. I will probably have a better feel after a week of use.

Do you mind me asking where you bought the wheels, no luck with anyone local carrying that offset in the Giovanna wheels...Thanks