Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

He removed the Trail Boss stickers, not debadged, maybe destickered. 

Yes De-stickered would be a better way to describe it. I left the badges for now as they don't bother me as much as the stickers.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Guess I'll add mine.  Nothing special, but I love it.  Lost my tail on the P.O.S. RST I had for a month with the 5.3,  but I'm glad I have this one.  At least it doesn't vibrate and feel like a cell phone vibrating in the center console every time its between 1200-1500 RPMs

20190324_182639.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Robwcormack said:

Guess I'll add mine.  Nothing special, but I love it.  Lost my tail on the P.O.S. RST I had for a month with the 5.3,  but I'm glad I have this one.  At least it doesn't vibrate and feel like a cell phone vibrating in the center console every time its between 1200-1500 RPMs

20190324_182639.jpg

Can you elaborate on the vibration you were experiencing? I am wondering if I am experiencing the same thing or if it is just my tires... Nitto Trailgrapplers( I've owned 3 sets of Nitto's in the past and never had this happen)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aycock1987 said:

Can you elaborate on the vibration you were experiencing? I am wondering if I am experiencing the same thing or if it is just my tires... Nitto Trailgrapplers( I've owned 3 sets of Nitto's in the past and never had this happen)

Yeah, it only did it between 1200-1500 rpm range if I was on a flat or slight downhill slope and lightly touching the gas.  Unfortunately where I live and work there's a lot of driving in those conditions.  It would even do it on the interstate though.  You could feel it in the floor, pedals. Steering wheel, and center console.  Almost felt like running over some very worn down rumble strips or rough grooves in the road.  The first several times it did it, I looked at the console for my phone because I thought I had left it on vibrate and it rang sitting in the top cutout there in the armrest part.  

I took it to the dealer and he said it was normal and was just where it was going into v4 mode.  I explained that this doesn't have AFM like the 18s and doesn't go into "v4 mode".  That was at 600 miles.  At 1300 miles I took it back and the same tech admitted that my truck was the first 19 he had even driven and that he wasn't that familiar with DFM and how it worked exactly.  I said if its normal, we should be able to go out and get in another new one and it'll do the same thing.  Drove another, and it did but not nearly as bad.  Obviously not normal in my opinion.  They had no clue, so I contacted GM who was not helpful at all.  They escalated my case to a lady that would only call me in the evening when i wasn't available. I would return their call during normal business hours and leave a message explaining I was only available during those hours.  Then they'd call me back that evening.  Went on like that for over a week and I got sick of it.  Ate a huge loss trading it in on a 6.2, but MAN what a difference!

24 minutes ago, Robwcormack said:

Yeah, it only did it between 1200-1500 rpm range if I was on a flat or slight downhill slope and lightly touching the gas.  Unfortunately where I live and work there's a lot of driving in those conditions.  It would even do it on the interstate though.  You could feel it in the floor, pedals. Steering wheel, and center console.  Almost felt like running over some very worn down rumble strips or rough grooves in the road.  The first several times it did it, I looked at the console for my phone because I thought I had left it on vibrate and it rang sitting in the top cutout there in the armrest part.  

I took it to the dealer and he said it was normal and was just where it was going into v4 mode.  I explained that this doesn't have AFM like the 18s and doesn't go into "v4 mode".  That was at 600 miles.  At 1300 miles I took it back and the same tech admitted that my truck was the first 19 he had even driven and that he wasn't that familiar with DFM and how it worked exactly.  I said if its normal, we should be able to go out and get in another new one and it'll do the same thing.  Drove another, and it did but not nearly as bad.  Obviously not normal in my opinion.  They had no clue, so I contacted GM who was not helpful at all.  They escalated my case to a lady that would only call me in the evening when i wasn't available. I would return their call during normal business hours and leave a message explaining I was only available during those hours.  Then they'd call me back that evening.  Went on like that for over a week and I got sick of it.  Ate a huge loss trading it in on a 6.2, but MAN what a difference!

Man.... I don't blame you. That's not quite what I am experiencing but mine seems to have a, behind the scenes, vibration that seems to come and go every 4 seconds when I am at highway speeds. I am hoping it's the tires but the thing that makes me think otherwise is I drove another 2019 for a couple of days and it seemed to have the same vibration noise.

1 hour ago, Robwcormack said:

Wow, not good.  Not the first post I’ve read regarding the same sort of vibration on the new 1500 with DFM.  

Is this issue only in relation to the 8sp and 5.3 DFM combo?  The reason I ask is because you stated the 6.2 with 10sp is a huge difference, although I know the 6.2 has DFM also.

Just purchased my 2019 High Country.  Added the 6.2L Cat-Back Dual-Exit Exhaust System Upgrade and the 6.2L Cold Air Intake Upgrade.  It sounds awesome now and really gets up and goes now with the added horsepower.  Tinting the windows in the next couple of weeks.  Tire upgrade and life probably in the next 6 months.  Love this truck so far.  

file1-1.jpeg

file-6.jpeg

• Like 5

Mine still looks like new. Sounds like you need to start washing yours correctly. Two bucket method or touchless automatic washes, if you must. You need to be extra careful about these things on a black vehicle.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Thejet07 said:

How’s the clear coat holding up on the guys with black trucks? My truck is only a month old and has swirls and scratches all over like it’s a few years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

definitely sounds like you need to be super careful with how you wash it. If it's going through a car wash with brushes, any black car will look bad after a few of those. OnThereel said a 2 bucket wash is the best way... I couldn't agree more. One bucket has soapy water, the other is for rinsing... I rinse my wash mitt after i wash each panel both with the hose and in the bucket, then do the wheels and rockers with a separate mitt and do them last. Start with the glass and work your way down. Black is a pain to wash but looks awesome when it's cleaned and cared for properly.  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 2011Chevy said:

Wow, not good.  Not the first post I’ve read regarding the same sort of vibration on the new 1500 with DFM.  

Is this issue only in relation to the 8sp and 5.3 DFM combo?  The reason I ask is because you stated the 6.2 with 10sp is a huge difference, although I know the 6.2 has DFM also.

There's been several complaints on here about similar things with the 5.3 and 8sp.  I dont recall seeing any with the 6.2.  It blows my mind that GM continues to increase the prices on these trucks when they already have a huge profit margin on them, and then lowers the warranty to 60k miles instead of 100k on powertrain.  If they won't stand behind them for 100k miles, why are we all dumb enough to pay more for them?  Things I probably should have thought of BEFORE buying one.