Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

23 minutes ago, squireofgothos88 said:

What do you mean de-badged?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what post you're referring to but de-badging is removing emblems (badges)  Silverado/Sierra, LTZ/SLT/RST, High Country/Denali etc. 

No green grass or nice clean truck here unfortunately.  I hate having to get acquainted with a brand new vehicle that looks like crap as soon as you pull onto the road after washing it. The amount of sand and associated dust is amazing. Yes, the truck is Havana metallic brown but it looks black most of the time. 

IMG_2087.JPG

• Like 6

14 hours ago, squireofgothos88 said:

What do you mean de-badged?

He removed the Trail Boss stickers, not debadged, maybe destickered. 

dac1f05cb561244a9aa5a174cbf5e8b5.jpgeeaf351d2c64ec6c67e66237c69531eb.jpg
Got my AT4 about 2 weeks ago! Very happy with it. So far only got tints free from the dealer all around [emoji4]
Looking into a 1 or 1.5” level. Ordered some LEDS for the license plate already.

Any more pics of that pacific blue? It’s top on my list but no models nearby to see in person. Is it similar to a navy blue? Most dealer pics online leave something to be desired.

Calling all pacific blues!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, rtr16 said:

Any more pics of that pacific blue? It’s top on my list but no models nearby to see in person. Is it similar to a navy blue? Most dealer pics online leave something to be desired.

Calling all pacific blues!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My Trailboss is Northsky blue. Not sure if that's the same as the Pacific blue on the GMC or not

20190325_075841_HDR.jpg

• Like 3

347febbe205d59bf8057a060f72bc7cc.jpg8150a9a98c96b748aa02061cd43a8e69.jpg423fc4faa800a9f3afe7b1262518d2c3.jpg38a34f9f62f7516db6bfdf5cb015d286.jpg

I believe the high country blue metallic has the same color code as the gmc pacific blue metallic.

The color looks amazing in person...especially when freshly washed of course! You won’t regret it!

• Like 3

On 3/26/2019 at 10:51 PM, econometrics said:

Drove this RST Z71 home tonight. 140 miles to go get it, so I got a great first drive home. Love the ride and new features. Upgraded from my 2007 LT2 crew. Really loving this Satin Steel Metallic. All the sales guys were coveting my truck. Lol 

502727FF-D428-4FA6-A6FC-EF9D3E0AAE87.jpeg

Very nice! I haven't seen Satin Steel on a lot yet. Does it have a tiny hint of blue in real life? I love the GMC Dark Sky color, and wondering how similar they are.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 6:19 PM, squireofgothos88 said:

eced393bb578f83d786578a8488cfdbe.jpg

Landed an LT with the 5.3 liter, bed protection package, rubber floor liner, and ‘20 wheels. My first truck. Went from a VW GLI to this Silverado. Two extremes.

Welcome to the site Squire! Great looking Silverado :thumbs:

4 hours ago, Kachup said:

Very nice! I haven't seen Satin Steel on a lot yet. Does it have a tiny hint of blue in real life? I love the GMC Dark Sky color, and wondering how similar they are.

There were only 3 RST Z71s with Convenience I & II within a 500 mile range of me in DFW. My dealer found this one outside San Antonio. So, yeah, the Satin Steel is hard to find. 

It's an awesome color because of how it can “morph” in shade and sun. So yeah, it can look sometimes slightly blueish in the shade - like my initial picture. But here are some in the direct sun... 

45F2665A-E675-4F7F-9A4F-EB69CFC03E8A.jpeg

D08B2A26-740F-4679-9DEB-E7B1F89ABAA1.jpeg

Edited by econometrics
  • Like 5

There were only 3 RST Z71s with Convenience I & II within a 500 mile range of me in DFW. My dealer found this one outside San Antonio. So, yeah, the Satin Steel is hard to find. 

It's an awesome color because of how it can “morph” in shade and sun. So yeah, it can look sometimes slightly blueish in the shade - like my initial picture. But here are some in the direct sun... 

45F2665A-E675-4F7F-9A4F-EB69CFC03E8A.thumb.jpeg.bd8fdab815fca57f6155ea952248187d.jpeg
D08B2A26-740F-4679-9DEB-E7B1F89ABAA1.thumb.jpeg.46cac861be1937fe3e3efc452a7ede82.jpeg
With the color of the wheels matching the paint that truck looks really good. Time to remove that z71 badge...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JR09country said:

With the color of the wheels matching the paint that truck looks really good. Time to remove that z71 badge...

I do think that's the only thing I don't like about the new exterior. I wish it was back on the back, upper bed under the rail like it used to be... where the 4x4 is now. Kind of odd to have it on the front upper fender. 

I do think that's the only thing I don't like about the new exterior. I wish it was back on the back, upper bed under the rail like it used to be... where the 4x4 is now. Kind of odd to have it on the front upper fender. 
I agree completely. I do not like the placement at all of the z71 badge. The adhesive they used on the badge is a pain, I contemplated gasoline a couple of times but my better judgement won me over.