Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

2 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

Wow really...  '16-'18 1500 trucks including the WT had at least HID so wonder why not at least that for the '19 Custom.  Cost?  Is the Custom DRL's LED (like other models) or do they use the halogen headlight bulb like '14-'15 Silverados?

No fancy DRLs on the Custom. I’m sure cost is a big factor, but beyond that, the 14-15 headlights were absolutely atrocious. They basically HAD to use the HIDs in everything to get them by. It would have cost more to redesign a separate new halogen housing for the 16-18 base models.

Looks awesome! I have been waiting to get rims for my at4 for a little bit. You are right about custom offsets they have nothing. They posted a video a week or 2 for go about fitment problems for the bigger brakes. So I called them and the person helping me over the phone had no clue. He basically told me anything would fit....
I used a local company that will take them back if they don't fit.

I'm planning to pick up some next week I'm going to go 20x10s tis 544bm with -24 offset. I'm going with 285x60x20 or 33.7x11.5. Nitto ridge grappler Trying to go down one size from yours in keeping the tire proportional.

Did this affect your gas mileage a ton? I have heard 1-3mpg?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks. I'm currently averaging 12-15 but I drive mostly city. My best is 22 and that was hwy for a 350 mile road trip. I did have to trim a lot when I put the aftermarket wheels on, but I think I hid it well

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2019 Ltz ordered with a 6.2L, installed 275/65/18 Duratracs….after advice from tech at dealer, he suggested that I install the GM 2" leveling kit ( 3 year warranty on it) so went with that.....very happy with it...

IMG_0160.JPG

• Like 5

1 hour ago, OnTheReel said:

No fancy DRLs on the Custom. I’m sure cost is a big factor, but beyond that, the 14-15 headlights were absolutely atrocious. They basically HAD to use the HIDs in everything to get them by. It would have cost more to redesign a separate new halogen housing for the 16-18 base models.

I hear ya. I had a '14 Sierra with terrible lighting (bad projector design). I upgraded to HID's and was an improvement but still not up to par.  I would've needed to upgrade the projectors to Morimoto but didnt. My '16 Sierra SLE had HID and a much improved projector. I Couldn't be happier with the LED headlights in my RST.

Just picked up this 2019 Denali 6.2L with ultimate package in Onyx Black 2 days ago.  Love it!  Had a 2009 Tundra, 2013 4 Runner and 2014 F250 prior.  This truck is next level. 

55509691_10217370978493968_4261217932614303744_o.jpg

Edited by Tritipnbeer
  • Like 8

Spent some time cleaning the truck up yesterday. I had the front windows tinted with future plans to upgrade the exhaust and add subwoofer(s) to the audio. Tires / Rims will be upgraded someday..

LkCroHo.jpg

EtZrHbe.jpg

PvkVGoM.jpg

• Like 11

6 hours ago, jeffreydan32 said:

Could you tell me your wheel and tire size.  How much of a lift is that and does it rub at all.  Thanks in advance...truck looks great!

i responded last week some time