Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

16 hours ago, z1boss said:

Heres the info on the kit.  It's a full 2 inch lift kit with a bunch of other parts and a warranty.  The kit is $1295 and I believe the install is $400-600.  It's the same as what comes stock on the Trail Boss

https://accessories.chevrolet.com/product/2019/Chevrolet/Silverado 1500/lift-suspension-upgrade-system-for-4wd-vehicles-84629787?categoryId=98004

I'm interested in this.  I'm supposed to pick up my new Sierra 1500 CC short box this weekend and am trying to get my dealer to install it.  They seem a bit clueless about it.  Any reviews on it?  If it's the same as the Trail Boss/AT4 suspension lift, how do they ride?  I'm usually not a fan of Rancho shocks.

Edited by Maize & Blue

46 minutes ago, Maize & Blue said:

I'm interested in this.  I'm supposed to pick up my new Sierra 1500 CC short box this weekend and am trying to get my dealer to install it.  They seem a bit clueless about it.  Any reviews on it?  If it's the same as the Trail Boss/AT4 suspension lift, how do they ride?  I'm usually not a fan of Rancho shocks.

Where are you located?  I can get it put on at the Chevrolet dealership in Blissfield.

My dealership just got back to me and said $2300 out the door.  $1300 for the kit, $650 for install, and another $350 for alignment/steering calibration and taxes.  Does that seem a bit high?
Can you get any other lift? 350 for the alignment is expensive.

I lived near you at one time built homes all over saline

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Maize & Blue said:

My dealership just got back to me and said $2300 out the door.  $1300 for the kit, $650 for install, and another $350 for alignment/steering calibration and taxes.  Does that seem a bit high?

I thought the price of the kit included steering calibration...  They are ripping you off for that and the alignment.  I wouldn't pay more than $150 for the alignment.

4 hours ago, Maize & Blue said:

It's the exact same setup as on the Trailboss.  I love the way it rides, smooth on the ride and absorbs bumps well.  15k miles and no complaints about the ride.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Maize & Blue said:

That is too high.  Try another dealer.  I believe the alignment and calibration are included.  Check the description in the link.

Edited by z1boss

On 4/16/2019 at 4:08 PM, Dmart said:

What's the gm install level kit cost?

They are taking you to the cleaners for the install and they alignment at $350

Most dealers charge based on the labor for the install (4.8 hrs) $450-500.  

Mine is going to be $1295 +$450

5 hours ago, Maize & Blue said:

I’m in Saline, just south of Ann Arbor.  How much for the kit + install?

$1679 installed plus tax on parts, just like advertised on web sights.  The only thing I’m not sure of is if wheel alignment would be in install price.  I can’t imagine it not being included, but if not it’s $60 for an alignment.  We have done quite a few lifts and levels and a few 6” lifts and have never had any issues, but honestly have never done this lift kit yet.  

Edited by SILVER SLED
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, SILVER SLED said:

$1679 installed plus tax on parts, just like advertised on web sights.  The only thing I’m not sure of is if wheel alignment would be in install price.  I can’t imagine it not being included, but if not it’s $60 for an alignment.  We have done quite a few lifts and levels and a few 6” lifts and have never had any issues, but honestly have never done this lift kit yet.  

PM sent.

1 minute ago, Jacksfan98 said:

Just picked it up on Tuesday! Awesome Truck! Nice improvement over my 2016 AT 6.2.

6F31FEBB-7F57-430B-939C-DDC5A58C2147.jpeg

Very nice! Love that color.. picked mine up last weekend (same color AT4). Which tint % did you do on the fronts? 

20190413_132025.jpg

• Like 2