Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

15 hours ago, econometrics said:

The Satin Steel wins the show again. Love that color! I’ve had my SS for 2 months now, and my wife still talks about how great of a paint job it is. 

Awesome truck, Ryan. Love the pic of your son debadging it. Lol. “Train up a child in the way they should go...” ???

And I love how your neighbor has his RAM Rebel parked up on the curb. Gotta use that “off road” truck somehow, right? ?

The Satin Steel is by far my favorite color. It’s amazing how different it can look in different lighting. I’ve never gotten this many compliments on one of my trucks before.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChevyTodd said:

I’ve never gotten this many compliments on one of my trucks before.

Same. When I picked mine up at the dealer 2 months ago, they had traded for it, and then parked it behind the lot for a few weeks waiting for me to get it. The sales guys kept asking my buddy (who owns the dealership) if they could buy it. Lol 

Out with the old, in with the new. I’m a creature of habit. 2006 Silverado Z71 —> 2011 Silverado LT —> 2019 Silverado Custom. Notice the drop in trim levels each time I purchase a new Silverado; besides cost correlation I find that starting with the lowest base trim that allows the addition of everything you can’t live without and then special ordering a very specifically built truck tends to be the most satisfying aspect of the buying process. I will admit, it’s not usually the most cost effective as I definitely spent more on this Custom than the nicely appointed 4WD LT the dealership insisted I purchase that day instead of waiting for her to come in ;)

9B163BEB-B057-43DE-A76D-77F25943C83E.jpeg

AE0504F8-2D33-4589-82EF-3278EDF51E1E.jpeg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, econometrics said:

Just get rid of that whip antenna! ??

Whats the problem with a whip antenna? All vehicles have had them for what, the last 80-90 years? The only reason I can see that it would be a problem is if you have a 7' garage door. Mine is 8', so no problem for me.

I do have to ask though, does the stubby antenna have better reception that the whip? my '02 Silverado (with the whip) had better reception than my '19.

Edited by 383

2 hours ago, SilveradoDeNegro said:

Out with the old, in with the new. I’m a creature of habit. 2006 Silverado Z71 —> 2011 Silverado LT —> 2019 Silverado Custom. Notice the drop in trim levels each time I purchase a new Silverado; besides cost correlation I find that starting with the lowest base trim that allows the addition of everything you can’t live without and then special ordering a very specifically built truck tends to be the most satisfying aspect of the buying process. I will admit, it’s not usually the most cost effective as I definitely spent more on this Custom than the nicely appointed 4WD LT the dealership insisted I purchase that day instead of waiting for her to come in ;)

9B163BEB-B057-43DE-A76D-77F25943C83E.jpeg

That is a great looking custom! I think that only the second nonTrailboss Custom pictured, my white Custom was the first.

I really like the clean look of the grill compared to the rest of the line-up. Just wish Chevrolet could have added $5.00 worth of storage to the center console.

2019 Trailboss LT. PUMPED on this truck. Coming from a 2006 Tundra that has been my road warrior, daily, dirt bike hauler for the past 8 years (bought it after graduating). The Silverado represents a new phase of my adult life, business venture etc. Stoked on this thing and hope to keep it a similar amount of time. Loved the Trailboss packages for these new trucks. I am going to leave it stock for a while until it becomes my 2nd vehicle and I get a nice car.   

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

Edited by 175vTrailbossLT
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, 383 said:

Whats the problem with a whip antenna? All vehicles have had them for what, the last 80-90 years? 

You’re making my point... 

They’re ugly and wildly outdated. 

3 hours ago, 383 said:

I do have to ask though, does the stubby antenna have better reception that the whip? my '02 Silverado (with the whip) had better reception than my '19.

Does on mine. I have the KEY01E, as do many others on here. Works great. 

KEYO1E 4.8'' AM/FM Radio Stubby Antenna Short Compatible GMC Sierra 2007-2019 (M7 Thread) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KVTYYLF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_bmh7Cb8ZQ5Q2P

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 175vTrailbossLT said:

2019 Trailboss LT. PUMPED on this truck. Coming from a 2006 Tundra that has been my road warrior, daily, dirt bike hauler for the past 8 years (bought it after graduating). The Silverado represents a new phase of my adult life, business venture etc. Stocked on this thing and hope to have to a similar amount of time. Loved the Trailboss packages for these new trucks. I am going to leave it stock for a while until it becomes my 2nd vehicle and I get a nice car.   

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

That’s a great looking TB. Happy for you!

• Like 1

Hey everyone new here, really enjoying the forum and all the pictures of the trucks! I just got mine about two weeks ago. Haven’t done to many mods yet, just painted the badges black and the exhaust tip black and tinted the windows. Saving up to get some different tires and a leveling kit. 

3456C663-BE66-4F64-B98C-582C181A68F0.jpeg

81C61F80-FBA8-4252-9208-4F38638D7A23.jpeg

• Like 9