Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

Here's my new ride.  Pretty sweet, loving it. It has the 6.2/10, Premium Package, Tech Package, Driver Alert II Package, Sunroof & Druatracs in Satin Steel color.

Bakfilp MX4 and front tinted windows are my only plans.  I'm not sure I like the wheels and tires but I'm going to roll with them.

Navi SD card went bad at 200 miles, dealer replaced it.  So far so good.

TRUCK.jpg

Edited by TripleBGM
  • Like 2

On 2019-05-31 at 9:24 AM, Saleenpowr said:

Just picked her up Wednesday night.

2019 GMC AT4.  6.2L with premium package, tech package and 20" wheels.  Coming from a 2016 Denali,  this AT4 is AMAZING.  Will probably level it out and stuff some 33 or 34's in there.

New Truck 1.jpg

New Truck 2.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous!  This would be my choice if going with a 2019 as opposed to a left over 2018 model in a Denali.   How would you compare the fuel economy with the new AT4 to your 2016 Denali?  Thanks 

On 6/1/2019 at 8:27 AM, Mastiff said:

Well first, hello to everyone. Got this in May and it is my first Chevy I have ever owned. So far I’m really liking it. Added Bds 6in lift, fuel couplers with 35in Nittos,  N-fab nerf bars, and Katzkin leather.

Sweet ride.  Any photos of the Katzkin and is it pricey?

On 2019-05-30 at 10:45 AM, MrBullz said:

Just traded my POS 2019 F-150 for this sweet ride.  Been a Ford guy all my life and am glad i found this one.  Good looking and rides so much better (without all the issues) than the F-150. 

58034458684__164D61DD-957D-444E-A7BB-A0A95738C656.JPG

?

• Like 1

Absolutely gorgeous!  This would be my choice if going with a 2019 as opposed to a left over 2018 model in a Denali.   How would you compare the fuel economy with the new AT4 to your 2016 Denali?  Thanks 

The fuel economy for me is pretty similar. I do a lot of city driving with a good amount of traffic in the mornings. The 10spd tranny is very smooth FYI.

After having to sell my 2017 LTZ in 10/17, it feels good to be back in a Silverado. I admit, I thought these trucks were ugly as hell when I first saw them. well they finally grew on me.

I picked this one up Friday night. Already installed wheel liners, removed the fender emblems and changed the antenna. Fog lamps are going on this weekend and going to look at wheel and tire combos.

Truck.jpg

Edited by RUSSH

Coming up on three weeks now. Ceramic coating, retractable bed cover, black emblems, 20% front tint - 70% everywhere else, stubby antenna and bfg ko2 275/65r20. 840b8b99501bf9db2b07ead97ce72b54.jpgca304b512dedc98a611bd02e638d26a3.jpg430086d2237599387484f834584d6f01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beautiful AT4! I like the color.

I'm wanting to get the ceramic coating on mine as well. Do you mind if I ask how much it cost you because the prices here seem to be all over the map. I am also looking at a retractable cover. Do you like yours?

Thanks and welcome to the club!

Here's mine. 1 week of ownership for me.

86891e4810a78db5a4970ce292e69596.jpgab4dcccb9d6fd7a0d6443724f7936712.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Drderek said:

Coming up on three weeks now. Ceramic coating, retractable bed cover, black emblems, 20% front tint - 70% everywhere else, stubby antenna and bfg ko2 275/65r20. 840b8b99501bf9db2b07ead97ce72b54.jpgca304b512dedc98a611bd02e638d26a3.jpg430086d2237599387484f834584d6f01.jpg

Very nice. This truck makes me want the OE 20" wheels with these tire.  This maybe what I'm looking for.

Beautiful AT4! I like the color.

I'm wanting to get the ceramic coating on mine as well. Do you mind if I ask how much it cost you because the prices here seem to be all over the map. I am also looking at a retractable cover. Do you like yours?

Thanks and welcome to the club!

Here's mine. 1 week of ownership for me.

86891e4810a78db5a4970ce292e69596.jpgab4dcccb9d6fd7a0d6443724f7936712.jpg

I got my coating from the same shop that did my window tint. It was a package deal. C quartz Ceramic coating and window tint on all glass including windshield and sunroof for 1,100. I think the coating came out to about 750. I didn’t shop prices on it. I had heard the shop did good work so I went with it.

On the bed cover yes I like it. Haven’t used it a ton after only a few weeks but it’s what I was looking for. I have always had a toolbox but they just accumulated junk that never saw the light of day for years so figured I’d try something different this time around. I worked it into my deal when I bought the truck. It’s the polycarbonate cover on the gmc accessories website. No complaints so far.

your truck looks sharp as well. Cant beat the at4 looks if you ask me.

I got my coating from the same shop that did my window tint. It was a package deal. C quartz Ceramic coating and window tint on all glass including windshield and sunroof for 1,100. I think the coating came out to about 750. I didn’t shop prices on it. I had heard the shop did good work so I went with it.

On the bed cover yes I like it. Haven’t used it a ton after only a few weeks but it’s what I was looking for. I have always had a toolbox but they just accumulated junk that never saw the light of day for years so figured I’d try something different this time around. I worked it into my deal when I bought the truck. It’s the polycarbonate cover on the gmc accessories website. No complaints so far.

your truck looks sharp as well. Cant beat the at4 looks if you ask me.

Thanks for the information. This one shop I went to wanted 1900 for the ceramic. Of course they prepped the paint, removed swirl marks from the dealer, etc. That's still crazy though. I may wish I had your color, it's beautiful. This is the first black I have owned. We will see.

Enjoy your ride!

ceramic coating around here runs $999 - 1999. definitely worth it, but hard to fork over on a new vehicle.

Has anyone applied it themselves with much luck?

3 minutes ago, tanner709 said:

ceramic coating around here runs $999 - 1999. definitely worth it, but hard to fork over on a new vehicle.

Has anyone applied it themselves with much luck?

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between ceramic coating and the coating that the dealership tries to sell you with the truck?