Post Your Cool Feature Discoveries On Your T1

• 4 months later...
On 3/28/2022 at 11:38 PM, GN2018 said:

Look at this post.

older model but I did something similar recently, https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/258553-rear-lights-added-into-bumper-steps-rigid-ignite/#comment-2592799

as the other poster above said for 50 bucks and 30 minutes and harness for it there but it sure wasn't very hard, the new bumper steps a little different and I believe someone else with a more loaded up truck did something recently and there was a bit less room behind the one side for the back up sensors stuff? but he still got it done

to note, when you tie into the bed lights feed, the bed lights will work in reverse or park but don't work in drive, which is fine, I prefer bed light tie in for more manual control especially when parked and wanting to work on something behind vehicle like a downed deer, so reverse tie in wouldn't be as useful, if I need more lighting while backing up I just turn the bed lights on and away we go

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 4banger said:

older model but I did something similar recently, https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/258553-rear-lights-added-into-bumper-steps-rigid-ignite/#comment-2592799

as the other poster above said for 50 bucks and 30 minutes and harness for it there but it sure wasn't very hard, the new bumper steps a little different and I believe someone else with a more loaded up truck did something recently and there was a bit less room behind the one side for the back up sensors stuff? but he still got it done

to note, when you tie into the bed lights feed, the bed lights will work in reverse or park but don't work in drive, which is fine, I prefer bed light tie in for more manual control especially when parked and wanting to work on something behind vehicle like a downed deer, so reverse tie in wouldn't be as useful, if I need more lighting while backing up I just turn the bed lights on and away we go

Using your thread I'll be doing this to my HD but will be using the factory upfitter switches (when I install them). I'm in the city and don't need it in reverse constantly, but it would be nice while hooking trailers and doing other truck stuff.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Refresh Silverado 2022, On cold temperature days so far discovered between 50's ~ 60's if the HVAC is off and upon starting the truck, the heated steering wheel and heated seats will automatically turn on for 5 minutes then turn itself off.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RedLT said:

Refresh Silverado 2022, On cold temperature days so far discovered between 50's ~ 60's if the HVAC is off and upon starting the truck, the heated steering wheel and heated seats will automatically turn on for 5 minutes then turn itself off.

My 19 does that also.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What exactly does the Tech package include. I thought I had it as it has a ton of camera angles and other tech items but just checked and I have about everything else….

LTZ Convenience Package

LTZ Convenience Package II

LTZ Plus package

Safety package I

Safety package II

Z71 off-road package 

I know my ‘19 Silverado is more Techie than my wife’s ‘19 Sierra Denali 

On 1/3/2023 at 2:49 PM, DHBWA said:

What exactly does the Tech package include. I thought I had it as it has a ton of camera angles and other tech items but just checked and I have about everything else….

LTZ Convenience Package

LTZ Convenience Package II

LTZ Plus package

Safety package I

Safety package II

Z71 off-road package 

I know my ‘19 Silverado is more Techie than my wife’s ‘19 Sierra Denali 

Rear Camera Mirror

Bed Camera

HUD

• 4 weeks later...

I only had my new to me 2020 LT Trail Boss for a couple weeks now, and today I noticed my steering wheel has buttons on the back side👍  I can scroll through my music favorites with my left hand and adjust the volume with my right hand.

I would have never noticed these buttons i hit it by accident...

12 hours ago, redman733 said:

I only had my new to me 2020 LT Trail Boss for a couple weeks now, and today I noticed my steering wheel has buttons on the back side👍  I can scroll through my music favorites with my left hand and adjust the volume with my right hand.

I would have never noticed these buttons i hit it by accident...

The owners manual is available as a PDF on the GMC website, just in case you didn't have one when you bought it.

• 1 month later...