Toyo R/T vs Cooper STT

Since tax return season is approaching I wanted to start some research on new tires for the new truck. 

I’m currently running 305/55R20 Toyo R/Ts and while they’re a little loud, I love them otherwise. On my old truck I was running 275/55R20 Cooper ATPs and they lasted me over two years with plenty of tread left, so I was looking at the Cooper STT Pros as a possible change and wanted to know if anyone else is running them. 

Also open to to other options for intermediate or M/T tires. 

One of my employees just had a set of the Cooper STT pros installed on his Ford F-250. Good looking tire, looks to  be as aggressive as an MT. I'm running the Toyo RT on my 2018 and as far as noise, I can't tell much difference from the Toyo MT's I had on my 2013. So now I kind of wished I would have just went with the MT's on my new truck. The Toyo MT is probably the best looking, quietest, and longest lasting MT out there, but the price reflects that to.

• Like 1

That’s the biggest reason why I’m considering just doing the R/Ts again is because of the price, but if there’s no other real difference in noise or comfort I might pony up. My biggest question on the Coopers is really longevity and noise.