Factory Light Bar - Missing factory light adopter section

Looking for help form anyone who has the factory light bar for a Chevy Silverado, any light bar, where they have no need for the optional piece that wires to the factory lights.

So here's the story. I bought the light bar and hard it installed on my truck but didn't buy the lights at the same time. 6 months later I purchased the factory lights which states all wiring hardness parts included... minus the portion that comes with the light bar. (Worst packaging design ever) Once the dealership noticed the part wasn't there they asked me for it. It also turned out the tech who installed the light bar noted that they gave me back the box with the section of the wiring harness in it. I am not sure if they noted it, but it's a big box and I threw it away. (The box, which may have had the part in it) So I ask the dealership to order the missing portion which turns out Chevy doesn't sell individually. So now I have 2k worth of parts with lights that won't work. I am currently fighting it out for two months with GM support but that is not going well either. Their suggest, but the 1k dollar light bar so you can get the 2 dollar part. In the attached diagram it's section 8 in the light bar kit which wires up the break light. So for anyone else doing what I did, a warning, make sure to check the box... even a lightbar box for wiring bits and beware trying to get the part via GM directly. Any help will make my Christmas bright. Also, wiling to pay 100$ for the part and toss in 12 months of XBox live!

Help make Bessie look pretty

08f0bb6d-76dc-40b1-ba16-de702d91feae.thumb.JPG.b6ee25933dded5697e450933c912e813.JPG

TK21-005.JPG

Holy Crap! Mad props to Viktorrocks15 who patiently reminded me of the golden rule, trust but verify. After removing the brake light in the sports bar I found the two connectors the dealership says weren't there. Dropping off the truck tomorrow and giving the dealership an earful.

Merry Christmas!!