Anyone lost brakes besides me.

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up a 2019 trail boss last Friday. Always had Tacomas in the past and this is my first Chevrolet. I had to hit the brakes hard for a light on icy roads and the truck stopped like a champ. But....  Then ECU error, ABS error, and Stabilitrak error. On Star emails and lit up dash. 
The power brakes stopped working and had a top speed limit.
The dealership is replacing the brake Master cylinder. And says the active grill shudders have faults and GM had no solution yet. I see I'm not the only one. Hope they get this fixed soon.

6 hours ago, Trail boss alberta said:

Picked up a 2019 trail boss last Friday. Always had Tacomas in the past and this is my first Chevrolet. I had to hit the brakes hard for a light on icy roads and the truck stopped like a champ. But....  Then ECU error, ABS error, and Stabilitrak error. On Star emails and lit up dash. 
The power brakes stopped working and had a top speed limit.
The dealership is replacing the brake Master cylinder. And says the active grill shudders have faults and GM had no solution yet. I see I'm not the only one. Hope they get this fixed soon.

Make sure you've got the latest update V509. if you picked up from the available dealer's inventory, you might end up to buy a truck built before late October. A lot of updates came after that time for the similar issues. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, BLUE TRAIL BOSS said:

Just wondering if they came up with a fix for this issue yet...I see everyone  talking about it but has it been fixed

I believe there is a recall for reprogramming the eboost. You should call the dealer. 

• Thanks 1

I had an issue we're I step on the brake, put the truck in drive and even before I released the brake the vehicle starts moving forward. I quickly mashed the pedal further down, and it felt like there was no pressure in the brake, it just went to the floor. 19 LT TB.

Edited by anthony2558

39 minutes ago, anthony2558 said:

I had an issue we're I step on the brake, put the truck in drive and even before I released the brake the vehicle starts moving forward. I quickly mashed the pedal further down, and it felt like there was no pressure in the brake, it just went to the floor. 19 LT TB.

Ensure the following update has been completed. The Integrated Brake Controller might need to be looked at also.

Service Update N192210460 Eboost Control Module Software False Detection with DTC Association Brake System Module Reprogramming 3/15/2019

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hey guys.  Picked up my 2019 Sierra AT4. I drove it off the lot, got about 3 miles. Stopped to get myself a cup of coffee. Got back into the truck, started it and the check engine light came on, the brake system failure, the abs light, traction control etc. Called the dealer and was told to bring it back. (Mind you, I've only actually owned the 63k truck for an hour)  I bring the truck back, they take it in for about 20 mins and then the mechanic takes the car for a test drive. He's gonna about 15 minutes or so, comes back and says the truck is good. They fixed a recall recently but never "reset the computer" he says "you're good to go"  I drive the 30 minutes home, pull up to the house, turn the truck off. Go inside to get my little ones because they want to go for a ride in daddy's new truck.. We go outside, I start the truck, and it's the same thing. I'm so beyond annoyed right now. Were supposed to go away for the weekend and dont feel at all comfortable driving this with my 3 little ones in the back, even if they say they've fixed it!!  GOD FORBID IT HAPPENED ON THE HIGHWAY!!  Has anyone had luck with a solution for this?!?!  Should I demand a different truck?!?! (Not that they would give me a new truck, as the law is in their side) 

Edited by Pete-Locks

Immediately contact Attorney at coreywatson dot com.

There is a Federal ClassAction in Texas, and one in California over the chinese brake vacuum pump failing on 2014-2016 trucks.

You give them proof newer than 2016 has the same vacuum pump problem..THE SHOW will be epic.

You must also complain to NHTSA as there is also a Federal Investigation...and Warren Buffett is pizzd he’s losing his keister with Geico crash claims on these trucks.

https://www.corywatson.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/GM-Brake-Booster-.-Doc-1-Class-Action-Complaint-00506737xBCD99.pdf

Texas, dont know who his lawyer is...but Texas Court will fold for GM:

https://www.classaction.org/media/harris-v-general-motors-company.pdf

Both suing for full buy back.

Edited by Paintor

• 2 weeks later...

a week after getting the truck back after the dealer "fixed the issue" it's back at the dealer AGAIN, for the EXACT same issue....  I traded in my F150 for this truck.....I just want my F150 back!!!!!!!

I've already been in touch with an attorney, lets see how this goes...

16 hours ago, Chevy sad said:

Hind site is 20-20, but damm you should have returned the truck the same day. You have 72 hrs to back out of a contract. 

that's not true. Once you drive off the lot, it's yours....