Silverado HD vs Sierra HD - Ultimate Vote Off!

2020 Silverado HD vs 2020 GMC Sierra HD  

846 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No matter what they did, some would think it’s ugly. I’ve heard people say that about every single redesign, at least since the Silverado got “Avalanche’d” in 2003, and yet they sell like hot cakes and half the people who said they were ugly wind up with one. I don’t know if at first people just get miffed that their expensive truck they bought only a few years ago is now out of date, or if they actually don’t like the new one. Sometimes it just takes some getting used to.

Personally I’m guilty too as I did not care for the T1s at first either. But after driving one, see them around in person and now owning one, the design works for me.

I’ll withhold harsh judgement on the Silvy HD until I see it in person and in different trim levels. But at this point I’d give a slight edge to the GMC.

• Like 2

Voted for the GMC. I think this is the first time in my life that I've thought a GMC looked better than a Chevy. I've always been a Chevy guy, but the new HD looks ugly in every picture I've seen. However, the new AT4 HD looks pretty good (except for those new mirrors). 

8 minutes ago, gearheadesw said:

No news on it, especially here, with all the inside knowledge, you for instance, seem to everything that is going on inside GM, yet nothing in the forums, GM sites, nothing.

Nothing official yet, but

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2018/10/next-gen-gm-hd-trucks-to-introduce-new-6-6l-v-8-gasoline-engine/

• Like 1

On 1/31/2019 at 5:11 PM, Aycock1987 said:

The voting results are laughable.

Why? I own a Chevy now but that HD pictured here looks horrible in my opinion. It looks like the front end starts tucked in under the truck and then comes out forward as it gets higher. The gmc looks so different, and vastly better. Except those mirrors ?