New 2018 GMC

I settled on a new GMC over a used one.  I got a 2018 leftover for a pretty good price.    

it's a 5.3 with the 8 speed and 3.42 rear all the options I could  want except max-tow but I don't have much of a need for it so i pulled the trigger. 

What a great truck.   

I might want to upgrade my power folding mirrors to power folding tow mirrors but they are pricey and i don't want anymore chrome on this thing.   First thing I want is a cap on it for my dogs in the bed.  

IMG_20190328_180154.jpg

• Like 5

Congrats. I own its fraternal twin. SLT PP 5.3, 8Spd, 3.42 in red quartz tintcoat. Only difference is the wheels. Bought last April for $13k off the $57k sticker. Love the truck unconditionally.

New truck.jpg

I picked it up for only 45k.   There were cheaper to bed had but this dealer was only 3 miles away. Sticker was 57k so I did all right for my area.  I could have traveled to save a bit but I love this color and the convenience is another thing 

20 hours ago, num said:

I picked it up for only 45k.   There were cheaper to bed had but this dealer was only 3 miles away. Sticker was 57k so I did all right for my area.  I could have traveled to save a bit but I love this color and the convenience is another thing 

Rule of thumb is, if you are happy with the truck, the price, and the payment, it was a great deal!!!