I am interested to see if anyone has come up with a winch mount solution for their rigs.  I have seen options to put a front receiver hitch on that would allow you to hang a winch off it but I am looking for something more hidden inside the bumper if possible.  Any suggestions or photos?

winch bumper.JPG

On 4/7/2019 at 12:48 AM, ColoradoDaily said:

I am interested to see if anyone has come up with a winch mount solution for their rigs.  I have seen options to put a front receiver hitch on that would allow you to hang a winch off it but I am looking for something more hidden inside the bumper if possible.  Any suggestions or photos?

winch bumper.JPG

The only option I've seen so far is the Stealth bumper, which also allows you to mount a led bar.  

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I to am still looking for a hidden center mount winch setup. I really don’t need an entire heavy duty front bumper, just a way to recover from loose terrain like mud, sand and snow. Not rock crawling or going through heavy brush. Something like this is what I am looking for to. 

86ABDF3C-A02C-4078-A082-B8976AF726E9.jpeg

• 2 years later...

Been a long time since I’ve researched it but here’s the only option I have found… still too pricey for my needs but looks quality. 

Chassis Unlimited Prolite Winch Front Bumper:

D0CAC464-8616-447B-B481-D4E28BF71B3C.jpeg

https://chassisunlimited.com/products/2019-2022-gmc-sierra-1500-prolite-bumper?variant=39784619802690&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7avwybmV-gIV0BXUAR0aqwR6EAQYASABEgIl3PD_BwE

6E612433-E79C-40AD-B189-D4EFC999BB59.jpeg

Edited by EXSlider400