I’m looking at purchasing a ‘22 Elevation.   Unfortunately the truck I’m looking at isn’t equipped with the dual exhaust/bumper, which is what I want.  It just has the regular pipe out the side.   Does anyone know if the dealer can swap out the bumper and add the dual exhaust?  

That truck is going to cost you a lot of money, especially in Canada. Make your dealer find you a truck that has the exhaust and bumper you want, go to a different dealer or come down to the US to buy one. My dealer near Minneapolis has trucks. P.M. me if you cant find what you want in Canada.

16 hours ago, Danny From Canada said:

I’m looking at purchasing a ‘22 Elevation.   Unfortunately the truck I’m looking at isn’t equipped with the dual exhaust/bumper, which is what I want.  It just has the regular pipe out the side.   Does anyone know if the dealer can swap out the bumper and add the dual exhaust?  

Yes, but the dealer cost will be cost prohibited. I bought a bumper for $400, had it painted for $300, found a dual exhaust on FB marketplace for $200, tips $200, Total =$1100. I installed everything myself then sold my bumper for $300 and my exhaust for $200. $1100-$500= $600 total cost for me.