Chrome Delete

Anyone else hate chrome? My Trail Boss LT has a tiny bit of chrome on it (rear badges, fender badges, grill badges) but I started the process of removing them. I want to replace them with black badges to keep the stock look. Anyone know of a good fender badge and grill badge in black/red (no chrome at all)

E6E6B9F8-F653-4BAF-8465-526CC6C7E753.jpeg

0E926919-39C0-4BF5-8025-AB8833E65F8F.jpeg

The fonts are all wrong, it's not for the 2019 models that use different fonts.

I just ordered a 2019 "Cheyenne" emblem from a Chevy dealership in Mexico City since it's called Cheyenne down there.

Since it's a new model, it's pretty hard to find the correct fonts. I'd suggest waiting a few months.

2014-2018 tailgate emblem

A550F222-E706-4AEE-A893-F69A61E844B1.jpeg

Here is is a picture of the aftermarket tailgate emblem for your 2019. Unfortunately this particular one is chrome, they do offer it in black. I like the domed letters a lot on that emblem.

C528DDA3-61A9-418C-8BFD-9CAA31F47C6E.jpeg

Edited by Darksky
Additional pic.

I’m here for the chrome delete too. The only thing I have left is the exhaust tips and fender badges. 
I am going to hit my exhaust tips this weekend with high temp black and see how that last. If it sucks I'll get them powder coated.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, JR09country said:

I am going to hit my exhaust tips this weekend with high temp black and see how that last. If it sucks I'll get them powder coated.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Let me know how that turns out! I didn’t want to have to change the tips out. Upload pictures when your done!

15 hours ago, robstitzer said:

I’m here for the chrome delete too. The only thing I have left is the exhaust tips and fender badges. 

Send some pictures! Did you just delete the badges or get black ones?

1 hour ago, cal19 said:

Black emblems and PC Exhaust Tips. Waiting on someone to come out with black Z71 badges for the front fenders, then my chrome delete will be complete. 

1DDE82EE-44B5-4432-8318-6CABD0225495.jpeg

Why put black Silverado letters on black? Can't even see them. May as well just "delete". Just saying..

8 hours ago, cal19 said:

Black emblems and PC Exhaust Tips. Waiting on someone to come out with black Z71 badges for the front fenders, then my chrome delete will be complete. 

1DDE82EE-44B5-4432-8318-6CABD0225495.jpeg

They're out there. Another poster put these on his 2019: https://www.amazon.com/Emblem-Badges-Silverado-Colorado-Suburban/dp/B07P2NVL6J/ref=sr_1_22_sspa?keywords=z71+badge&qid=1555883276&s=gateway&sr=8-22-spons&psc=1

• Like 1