I am so glad I found this thread and so disappointed that so many people are having the same issue. I have a 2020 Silverado LT Z71. The third day after purchasing the truck it wouldn’t start, all the same symptoms as everyone else. I was told it was the fuel control module. The dealer picked my truck up, replaced it and it drove fine for about 3 months. Then it wouldn’t start again. Dealer had it for a week and couldn’t find the issue. I was able to take videos that showed low voltage and check engine lights although they weren’t on at the dealer. They gave me the truck back and about a week later it didn’t start again. They had my truck for about 2 weeks and finally said they received the ecm bulletin. They replaced it and today after getting gas the truck took a while to start, but did not crank like the usual problems. So I began looking around and found this forum. I am expecting another issue soon. I have filed cases each time with GM since the first problem and am currently dealing with them now, they have no answers and so far I do not have high hopes. I will be following this thread to see what others report back with. 

Edited by 1035Z71

7 minutes ago, KZ3 said:

They are replacing the ECM in mine now. 

Interesting.....

I read several pages here and it seems mine was the same as the OP's.  I had JUST washed the truck that day and the GM floor mat was nudging the gas pedal just enough to cause a crank/no start condition

Seeing a pattern here.  Same issue with my 2020 6.2l wit 4,700 miles.  After sitting for 1/2 hour it finally started and I drove it straight to the dealer.  (then walked 5 miles home; vallet service cancelled because of Covid)  Check engine light came on.  Will report the outcome.

Interesting note after reading these posts.  The fuel pump always activated when I opened the drivers door in the morning.  It didn't do that this time.  Always wondered what was going on.  Figured it pressurized the fuel.

November 2020, GM posted a service bulletin for this; PIP 57335F.  The fix is to replace the ECM (Electronic Control Module), so that is what they are going to do.  Will let you all know how effective it is.

33 minutes ago, Budspickup said:

November 2020, GM posted a service bulletin for this; PIP 57335F.  The fix is to replace the ECM (Electronic Control Module), so that is what they are going to do.  Will let you all know how effective it is.

Has anyone had the ECM replaced? Did it solve the problem?

On 11/30/2020 at 8:32 PM, Budspickup said:

Happen to have any more specific info on this service bulletin?

Welcome to more goodies in vehicles = more problems.  Sorry you have to deal with it, but yes, all these newer modern vehicles are not meant to be occasional grocery getters and no other use.  I'd recommend having a battery tender installed.  Plug it in at home, unplug when you need it 5 days later, and so on.  Also invest in a good jump pack. 
I have a Corvette. It sits all winter and is only a toy for occasional use. Yes it sits long enough to need a battery tender. But if it sits a week or 2 it doesn't need it. It has all the same goodies on it. It always starts. Not being a daily driver on a modern loaded vehicle is not the problem.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, Duramaxsky said:

I have a Corvette. It sits all winter and is only a toy for occasional use. Yes it sits long enough to need a battery tender. But if it sits a week or 2 it doesn't need it. It has all the same goodies on it. It always starts. Not being a daily driver on a modern loaded vehicle is not the problem.

Sent from my shitty SM-A505U using ******-a-talk

Sure it is... Don't believe me?  GO visit the other manufacturer forums.  Having the same issues.  Too many goodies and computers being run even when the vehicle is off. 

Sitting and draining the battery is a different issue.  This is identified as “cranks but doesn’t start” and that’s the title of the bulletin.  Plenty of power in the battery but it is as if it isn’t getting fuel.  In regard to the occasionally driven cars, even the factory alarm and those other goodies will drain the battery in time.