2019 GMC Crew Cab Subwoofer Enclosure

Ok thank you for that info!

I'm really most interested in a box for under the back seat.  I've found a couple dual woofer boxes, but nothing for singles yet.

11 minutes ago, Ezekiel2517 said:

The kicker factory sub is downfiring I think.  Its about $700.  Not sure about the JL box. 

No one has come out with a console sub replacement sub box yet like they had for the K2s.

I bought this JL amplified single sub for mine. It’s not down firing but it sounds awesome and hits pretty hard if I want it to. Fits under the driver side rear seat perfectly. 

https://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_45911_JL_Audio_ACP110LG-TW1.aspx?utm_source=google_shopping&utm_medium=Product_Feed&utm_campaign=google_shopping_Price_Comparison&gclid=Cj0KCQjwkK_qBRD8ARIsAOteukBByar_aJh5xOSC8TBkEOGCsdq2UOvUGvauJLE3BzzXwFtvxovjXosaAurQEALw_wcB

• Like 1

I bought the kicker 10 inch powered subwoofer and it literally mounts under backseat of drivers side. It was just running a wire to fusebox and one to battery. It was designed for for specs on Chevy trucks I have a 2019 crew cab. The website I bought it from is shopchevyparts.com then you should find it on search 2019 Silverado 1500 audio upgrade,kicker powered subwoofer kit,crew cab and extended cab. Sounds great and is perfect fit with factory head unit and speakers. 

I would also check MTX Audio. Their Thunderform sub enclosures come with single or double subs, 10 or 12”, powered or passive, and really have crisp hard bass sound. A wooden sub box doesn’t come close in comparison.