Rough Country LED Grille kit 2019+

Came across this kit the other night and love the custom fit inside the grill. Does anyone have these installed? Looking to see some more images of them installed before pulling the trigger on them.

https://www.roughcountry.com/chevy-led-grille-kit-70817c.html?find=2019-chevy-silverado-1500-4wd-381258#overview

Came across this kit the other night and love the custom fit inside the grill. Does anyone have these installed? Looking to see some more images of them installed before pulling the trigger on them.

https://www.roughcountry.com/chevy-led-grille-kit-70817c.html?find=2019-chevy-silverado-1500-4wd-381258#overview

Same here.

In addition, how much light do you get out of these things.

I just had them installed on my RST, they fit and look amazing. They are brighter than the headlights, but not crazy.
C7D77FA6-1FEC-42BF-A2BA-B91C25C3C564.thumb.jpeg.e86a6c613111b2f93770b2011c8bbe22.jpeg

Have you noticed a substantial difference in the amount of extra lighting?

Sent from Above

I just had them installed on my RST, they fit and look amazing. They are brighter than the headlights, but not crazy.
C7D77FA6-1FEC-42BF-A2BA-B91C25C3C564.thumb.jpeg.e86a6c613111b2f93770b2011c8bbe22.jpeg
Do you get a flood beam pattern or a spot light high kinda high beam type of lighting with these.

Is it worth $200 bucks for this. Do you get extra punch of lighting that justifies the cost

Did you mount a switch in the truck for them. Where did you put it.

Sorry for so many questions. I'm looking for a solution in increasing my lighting out on these country roads I drive at night.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Smoothbassman said:

Do you get a flood beam pattern or a spot light high kinda high beam type of lighting with these.

Is it worth $200 bucks for this. Do you get extra punch of lighting that justifies the cost

Did you mount a switch in the truck for them. Where did you put it.

Sorry for so many questions. I'm looking for a solution in increasing my lighting out on these country roads I drive at night.

I would say it is a flood beam pattern.

I personally think they were worth the $200.

Yes I mounted the switch on the steering column for now, but will be replacing with a GM aux switch (if I can figure out a part number for one) to go with the rest of my switches.

That's the same reason I purchased these.

• Like 1

Yes I mounted the switch on the steering column for now, but will be replacing with a GM aux switch (if I can figure out a part number for one) to go with the rest of my switches.

I wonder, do they make something like that to fit the GMC front grills?

Sent from Above

If you find that Aux switch bank please post the part number. I really would like those 2 extra switches for backup lights and some forward flood lights.

• Like 1

I liked that kit too but I don't think it would look good in a High Country with the different grill. I've run these light before on my ATV and they do put out some good light. I went with the kit below since I already had the lights and Baja D was willing to sell me just the mounts. I'll post up a review when I get them mounted up tomorrow.

https://www.bajadesigns.com/Products/Chevy-Silverado-2019-Fog-Pocket-Mount-Kits.asp

• 2 weeks later...

I chose to not go with the grille kit, I did not want to cut up the stock grille. I ordered the 20” rough country light bar and was very happy with the quality for $150. Installed it behind the grill and love the outcome.

9F3F25EB-61CA-4346-9F77-CA3DF185C62B.jpeg

Edited by Brian A.
  • Like 3