Lifted single cab 10”+

Has anyone on this forum had experience lifting a 2018 body style single cab higher than 9”? I was looking at either the Cognito or bulletproof 10-12” kit but I’m not too sure on the pros and cons. Also if I do get either or I was interested in putting 24x14s or 26x14s. Just not sure on what would

look nicer. Any input helps. As soon as I figure it out I’m gonna start the purchasing. 

4 hours ago, Kuuups said:

Has anyone on this forum had experience lifting a 2018 body style single cab higher than 9”? I was looking at either the Cognito or bulletproof 10-12” kit but I’m not too sure on the pros and cons. Also if I do get either or I was interested in putting 24x14s or 26x14s. Just not sure on what would

look nicer. Any input helps. As soon as I figure it out I’m gonna start the purchasing. 

Gross you're one of those people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, DominatorZ71 said:

Yeah awful someone who actually uses a truck instead of pretty boy bullshit. Sorry all you crawl on is mall parking lots

I don't think he was commenting on how you use your truck.I think he's saying its "gross" that you judge others for how they use their truck. Just because you don't like a particular style doesn't mean you need to criticize.  Just saying...?

7 hours ago, DominatorZ71 said:

Yeah awful someone who actually uses a truck instead of pretty boy bullshit. Sorry all you crawl on is mall parking lots

Lol why you gettin all mad for? I’m asking for help and you coming outta left field with bullshit hate. Screw you and how you use your truck. Nobody cares! Keep your dumb comments to yourself if you ain’t gonna help me out clown. 

On 10/19/2019 at 5:55 AM, Penguin VII said:

Sadly you just don't see as many single cabs anymore, lifted or otherwise. You can checkout customoffsets gallery as they have a bunch of info and photos. Otherwise google images or whatever you hear here.

You can't go wrong with either of those lifts. Both are quality.

I think the single cab longbed with a 12" lift and some 42" swampers is pretty badass looking. I don't care where you live that's badass right there.

Here's one. 9" with little 35's.

lifted-2014-chevrolet-lt-regular-cab-4x4-20x14-fuel-mavericks-35x125x20-toyo-mt-1.jpg

• Like 2

I personally love a single cab long bed lifted. If you could somehow do a 6" lift with 17s on37s I think that would be the mark. Personally not a fan of the super wide rims with stretched rubber band tires but to each their own.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, dieselfan1 said:

I think the single cab longbed with a 12" lift and some 42" swampers is pretty badass looking. I don't care where you live that's badass right there.

lifted-2014-chevrolet-lt-regular-cab-4x4-20x14-fuel-mavericks-35x125x20-toyo-mt-1.jpg

I like that look and to be honest yeah that’s what I would’ve run for a lift setup but just knowing nobody in Hawaii has that amount of lift on a single cab just makes me wanna go higher too. Sadly we have Recon check here which is lame af! Really limits us on what we can do with our vehicles. 

• Like 1

On 10/20/2019 at 7:08 AM, dieselfan1 said:

That looks like shit

• Like 1
  • Haha 1