Do any Dealerships deliver

I'm ready to buy a 2020 1500 denali or high country. I live in MN and no dealerships are giving any incentives. My last vehicle i bought from Laura GMC however i'd prefer not to drive down there to get it as life is busy. Wondering if any dealerships will deliver for a nominal cost. Otherwise i guess i'm gonna have to make the trip.

I'm sure you've done this, but I'll suggest it anyway.  I would find the best confirmed price on a specific truck, add the cost to you to go and pick it up, and offer your local dealer an opportunity to match this price.  Buying locally is more convenient for you and helps to support your local economy.  

2 hours ago, Donstar said:

I'm sure you've done this, but I'll suggest it anyway.  I would find the best confirmed price on a specific truck, add the cost to you to go and pick it up, and offer your local dealer an opportunity to match this price.  Buying locally is more convenient for you and helps to support your local economy.  

Yea i have, they wouldn't budge, they aren't discounting anything. maybe in another month or so it will get better.

As the saying goes :"Money talks, bullshit walks." Not only will they deliver, but pickup too if they smell a sale is there. Bought my new '15 Camaro without a trade for the manager's advertised special sales price. Manager worked the deal adding tax, tags and temp registration and gave me a rollout cash price.

Salesman picked me up at my home in his car (offered to drive the Camaro to me but I told him to leave it at the dealership), drove me to the bank to pickup a cashier's check for the agreed amount and off to the dealer to complete the paperwork, and drove the new car home. Even sent me a $10 check a month later for overage charge on the registration fee.

On 11/1/2019 at 2:21 PM, BIGDOGx said:

Not many great deals will be had with a 2020, right now i just looked and the best Laura is offering is around 7,500 off a truck that msrp's into almost the 70k range.

Try Dave Sinclair GMC near St. Louis. 2020 Denali's 12k off sticker, AT4's 11k.

16 hours ago, L86 All Terrain said:

Drive up into Canada and buy one there. You're 75 cents on the dollar to us right now, and MSRP's here are lower when you factor the exchange. Up to 15k off MSRP cash deal at my dealer right now on AT4/Denali. 

Lol, good luck importing a truck.  The tax implications will be crazy even if the let you title it.  

• Like 1