My Birthday Present

Congratulations - I love my 2019 RST Crew Cab. The back seat room is great and when I am alone and need the storage the back floor is awesome. I added the AMP steps which are worth every penny and I added the GMC bed grab bar which is a must have. Good luck!

• Like 1

Congrats! Beautiful TB!

I was actually just sitting in the back seat of my 2019 RST after wiping down the windows this afternoon. I never have really sat back there much after I test drove the truck before buying back in March. 

But man, the improved legroom really is great. It's what sold me on a 2019 vs. a leftover 2018 that was greatly discounted. I just knew I would have buyer's remorse if I got the 2018 with the 4" less legroom and no rear vents. Those additional inches + the vents really make a big difference IMO. 

Edited by econometrics
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, econometrics said:

Congrats! Beautiful TB!

I was actually just sitting in the back seat of my 2019 RST after wiping down the windows this afternoon. I never have really sat back there much after I test drove the truck before buying back in March. 

But man, the improved legroom really is great. It's what sold me on a 2019 vs. a leftover 2018 that was greatly discounted. I just knew I would have buyer's remorse if I got the 2018 with the 4" less legroom and no rear vents. Those additional inches + the vents really make a big difference IMO. 

You mean the 2.5" added inches and useless rear vents? I am 6'5, I had my buddy drive while my girl and I rode in the back for part of a 10 hour trip to New Mexico in July (he is 6"1) and I was able to cross my legs back there, added room was not needed. If they add length I would much rather it go to the bed. And the rear vents, I heard complaints about the rear supposedly getting hot on the forums (never heard it from passengers in my truck) so I had a concern before our road trip. West Texas in July in a dark colored truck, I was asked (and I did while in back too) to turn down the AC as it was getting chilly in the back. If you search google there are tons of threads in different forums across all brands (Jeep, MB, Lexus, Nisan, etc) complaining about weak warm out put from the rear AC vents in vehicles that do not have a separate rear AC system. 

BTW< dark blue is probably my favorite color on any vehicle, though I would ditch teh 20's and go with an 18.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Weak+rear+AC+vents&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS824US824&oq=Weak+rear+AC+vents&aqs=chrome..69i57j33l2.2559j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Tyler

Edited by amxguy1970

6 minutes ago, amxguy1970 said:

You mean the 2.5" added inches and useless rear vents? I am 6'5, I had my buddy drive while my girl and I rode in the back for part of a 10 hour trip to New Mexico in July (he is 6"1) and I was able to cross my legs back there, added room was not needed. If they add length I would much rather it go to the bed. And the rear vents, I heard complaints about the rear supposedly getting hot on the forums (never heard it from passengers in my truck) so I had a concern before our road trip. West Texas in July in a dark colored truck, I was asked (and I did while in back too) to turn down the AC as it was getting chilly in the back. If you search google there are tons of threads in different forums across all brands (Jeep, MB, Lexus, Nisan, etc) complaining about weak warm out put from the rear AC vents in vehicles that do not have a separate rear AC system. 

Tyler

2.5" makes a big difference. If you disagree, go fly somewhere on a modern US airline, where they've taken those 2.5" away, then let us know what you think. ?

You seem to "hear" a lot of things about T1s, or read about them on forums. Most of these things you hear are unfounded or exaggerated. 

• Like 2

Sure seems like a lot of non-T1 owners complaining about the T1's added features over the K2XX's.

My 2014 was an awesome truck. 

My 2019 is awesomer ?

2019 LT Trail Boss in Northsky...FTW!

Enjoy your spacious new truck...cold a/c vents and all!