2015 Silverado 1500 High Country Crank, No start

Hey y'all, having issues with my 2015 Silverado. Towards the end of a 300+ mile road trip my truck's engine shut off while stopped at the turnoff of an exit. I restarted it drove to a gas station and then started it again to go home with no more issues. In the morning I had a hard start then drove to my job site and while I was waiting to go in parked in my parking spot the engine shut off again so I restarted it again. It ran about 5 minutes then shut off again. When i went to restart it my check engine light popped on, dash reads reduced engine power, and it will crank not start. I popped on my code reader and I am showing   three codes p1682, p0650, and p062b. I have 113k miles. Does anyone have any ideas????

First....

Welcome! Lots of good info on this site for you.

Not even sure I'm on the right track here...

But in what condition is your battery? I know depending where you live seasons are changing and all of those codes seem to point to voltage/power issues ( from the searching I did quickly ). I've been told and seen many forums on here about how wacky these trucks get when the battery gets low.

I just dropped a brand new battery in it a two days before this happened. I live in SC so the weather is pretty mild right now, low around 34-40 every night. I swapped it my ignition switch yesterday because they're cheap and at least I could rule that out. All my fuses are good and I swapped my fuel pump relay and had the same issues. Idk what to do now. It might actually be the fuel pump.

Wife's CTS acted like that, the fuel pump was going out. I forget what pressure it was supposed to produce but it was way higher than I'd have ever thought... something like 2000+ psi

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk