Why so high?

I have had pull away from a few underground parking lots because the new HD is 2 inches taller than my 2015 HD. Why did they make it taller? Anyone with some good ideas on how to drop it 2"? and no! letting the air out of the tires is not a option LOL

Love the new truck but somethings are weird compared to the old one.

IMG_1785.jpg

Edited by CAD Denali

2 hours ago, CAD Denali said:

I have had pull away from a few underground parking lots because the new HD is 2 inches taller than my 2015 HD. Why did they make it taller? Anyone with some good ideas on how to drop it 2"? and no! letting the air out of the tires is not a option LOL

Love the new truck but somethings are weird compared to the old one.

IMG_1785.jpg

Welcome to the site.

Not any help, but great looking truck!!!

• Like 1

bad ass truck!.....no am not feeling your concern, theyre are actually real problems in life, that truck isn't one of em…..congrats!

I wanted a 2500 because they were taller actually, kiss drive thrus, parking garages, and some parking lots buh bye, but who cares....small price to pay

bad ass truck!.....no am not feeling your concern, theyre are actually real problems in life, that truck isn't one of em…..congrats!

I wanted a 2500 because they were taller actually, kiss drive thrus, parking garages, and some parking lots buh bye, but who cares....small price to pay

Soooo, am I gonna have a problem with a Trailboss?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk