2017 6l80E Aux.Transmission Filter

Hi Long time lurker  , i have a 2017 Gmc Sierra 1500 with the 5.3with the 6l80e  . Im  a trying to add a auxiliary transmission filter.  i wanted to go with the the derale part number 13005 in conjunction with a NAPA 1269 filter. i have read both write ups done by FL335i and cossack. But on my truck the lines are routed different i included the attachment below .I want to try use an AN Adapter fitting to replace the #2 which is the gm quick disconnect19210848 with something like  Earl's Performance AN to Straight Cut O-Ring Fittings AT949094ERL. but  im having trouble coming up with a solution for how to adapt the AN line to the hard line. i know the AN line is probably over kill but i want to install it and not have to worry about it leaking or blowing out because i drive alot for work. if anyone can give me an input on this and any ideas or part numbers that will be appreciated.

-Alfredo 

Excuse my chicken scratch but i figured it would help explain my ordeal a little better. 

new doc 2020-.jpg