Foot-well Light Install-Eagle eye LEDs

This project took me about 2 hours total. Please see the attached PDF for more photos and project details. I also included links to where I purchased my supplies. I can't say thanks enough to Smoothbassman, his input gave me the confidence to tackle this project. I am really pleased with how it turned out.  

image.png.5977da523cfd7fdfbd972e58e10305c6.png

image.png

FOOTWELL LEDS.pdf

• Like 7

4 hours ago, DNTBL8 said:

This project took me about 2 hours total. Please see the attached PDF for more photos and project details. I also included links to where I purchased my supplies. I can't say thanks enough to Smoothbassman, his input gave me the confidence to tackle this project. I am really pleased with how it turned out.  

image.png

FOOTWELL LEDS.pdf 1.83 MB · 15 downloads

Nice job!  They look great

• 8 months later...
On 2/21/2020 at 6:18 PM, DNTBL8 said:

image.png

FOOTWELL LEDS.pdf 1.83 MB · 191 downloads

Thank you for taking the time to make a great walkthrough!

In your write-up there's a link to a post about the BCM connector under the drivers dash. I wasn't able to open the link. Could you please either post it here separately or PM it to me?

This has been on my 'to do' list since I've owned my 2015.  That and a little LED for the glove boxes.  Also considered some small, dim LEDs in the doors shining into the door pockets.   My father in-laws old Ram had illuminated door pockets and I was a bit envious.