Coronavirus

KARNUT

The Navy Captain being fired for raising the Covid 19 flag on his ship, knew he was going to be fired.  Anyone involved with the military knew this would happen.  But to my point, when you are in a position of authority and lives are at stake, don't delegate responsibility.  Make the decision.  Thank you Capt Crozier for being fired, job well done. 

They were already on their way to help him. He violated the chain of command. Shame he ruined his career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

They were already on their way to help him. He violated the chain of command. Shame he ruined his career.

Hey man, have you ever been in the military or worked with the military?  If so, thank you for your service.

Edited by The Zip
  • Thanks 1

Anyone that believes the China numbers is being a fool if you ask me. You have multiple countries that question their numbers from all the data reports. There were even articles out of China about a huge surge in urn deliveries around Wuhan, China just last week.

• Like 3

Hey man, have you ever been in the military or worked with the military?  If so, thank you for your service.

Many family members. Brother, Father in law, uncles. I couldn’t medical.

China No Joy!

These numbers are from:

European Center for Disease Prevention and Control. 

Italy 119,827 confirmed cases. 14,681 dead. 12.25 Mortality Rate. Are they liars?

Spain 119,199 Confirmed cases. 11,198 dead. 9.4% Mortality Rate. How about these guys? Are they liars too?

France 65,202 Confirmed cases. 6,520 dead. 10% Mortality Rate. How about France. Are they all liars? 

Is everyone a liar but...………………….who...………………...who is telling the truth. The Inquirer? 

China No Joy!

These numbers are from:

European Center for Disease Prevention and Control. 

Italy 119,827 confirmed cases. 14,681 dead. 12.25 Mortality Rate. Are they liars?
Spain 119,199 Confirmed cases. 11,198 dead. 9.4% Mortality Rate. How about these guys? Are they liars too?
France 65,202 Confirmed cases. 6,520 dead. 10% Mortality Rate. How about France. Are they all liars? 

Is everyone a liar but...………………….who...………………...who is telling the truth. The Inquirer? 

You’re a numbers guy right? So they are they’re testing every one? No A systematic people roaming around?I didn’t call the the out the WHO or China. Other people did. Dr. Falchi and the WHO said early on travel restrictions weren’t needed. It keeps being shown on T.V. Their picture, their words. Dr Falchi served several presidents very respected. They’re basing their numbers on overseas numbers. We’re doing better. They made a mistake it happens. It’s needs to be pointed out so it doesn’t happen again. There humans. You seem to have a problem when people may disagree. Evidently you didn’t read everything, I did. Just showed the doctor on newsmax making the claim no problem for the US early on. The only person who acted fast was our president. It keeps being shown on T.V. Their picture, their words. No need to worry. The WHO and others. I based my thread on them! Jeez.

• Like 1

The confirmed data is only part of it. What about all the people that went to a doctors office or hospital but were turned away because they didn't have the "required" symptoms for a test. They very well could have have it but we will never know. They just tell them to self quarantine as a precaution.

So to me the numbers are partly a lie because we all know the real numbers are way higher but we'll never truly know this data. The people that have it and don't show it are not going to be listed there. Same with the people that got it, were turn away and died suddenly, those people aren't going to be tested and reported as deaths on the chart.

• Like 1

You know what really pisses me off is the idiots that refuse to keep the social distance. I try as hard as I can to stay away from someone yet they insist on standing two feet away from me. I made the guy that bought my wheels and tires yesterday load them himself and pay me with PayPal. Yet he still walks up to me with his phone trying to show me something. Beat it pal.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I knew this kid when I was young. Rocky. He liked to hurt people. You could beat that boy senseless. Break bones and he just kept coming. Irrational. No sense of self preservation. He use to torture his younger brother Jeff. I mean like a small animal in the hands of a future serial killer. One day Jeff put a 38 in his chest from a distance of a foot. They were our next door neighbors. Jeff was 12, Rocky about 14. I never understood Rocky's mind. Was what it was. There are people that can not be reasoned with. Convinced not matter the evidence. 

1 hour ago, KARNUT said:

You’re a numbers guy right? So they are they’re testing every one? 

What you don't understand is that this is a closed data set. It does not matter if it is complete or even accurate. The very purpose of statistics is to understand what is incomplete, the inaccurate, the flawed. I don't need to count every marble in a bag of a hundred billion marbles to have a very good idea how many of them are white IF I have a "GRAB" sample. A random closed data set and right now that small sample numbers over a MILLION known verifiable cases that once IN the system MUST reach a resolution. Dead, or alive. Zeros and ones. That is why I offered Italy. Well and you don't trust China. 

There were 119,827 confirmed cases in that that GRAB sample. OF those 14,681 DIED. Anyone that died LOGIC tells you was counted as one of the CONFIRMED cases. I can't make this any simpler. That equated to a MR of 12.3%. It' doesn't even matter that the resolution percentage is low because???? The number dead will still be dead. 

Know how large the sample is that confirms the quality of your average 50,000 barrel finished gasoline tank farm tank? Less than a quart. 

Let me make this simpler. Your arguing a discipline you don't even understand based on reports form those that do what they do because they don't understand it either. If they did they would be in a think thank not a pressroom. 

21 minutes ago, CamGTP said:

The confirmed data is only part of it. What about all the people that went to a doctors office or hospital but were turned away because they didn't have the "required" symptoms for a test. 

Statistically it doesn't matter. See above. 

13 minutes ago, dieselfan1 said:

You know what really pisses me off is the idiots that refuse to keep the social distance. I try as hard as I can to stay away from someone yet they insist on standing two feet away from me. I made the guy that bought my wheels and tires yesterday load them himself and pay me with PayPal. Yet he still walks up to me with his phone trying to show me something. Beat it pal.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Boy Howdy. We've been driving up to 50 miles to smaller towns trying to find markets with smaller headcounts. No JOY. 

The new realization is according to DR. Mark Siegel that over half the people that have this bug don’t know it or it’s very mild like the cold. That’s where wearing a mask comes in. There’s probably nurses and doctors being tested or self testing finding this is the case.

I knew this kid when I was young. Rocky. He liked to hurt people. You could beat that boy senseless. Break bones and he just kept coming. Irrational. No sense of self preservation. He use to torture his younger brother Jeff. I mean like a small animal in the hands of a future serial killer. One day Jeff put a 38 in his chest from a distance of a foot. They were our next door neighbors. Jeff was 12, Rocky about 14. I never understood Rocky's mind. Was what it was. There are people that can not be reasoned with. Convinced not matter the evidence. 
Statistically it doesn't matter. See above. 

So the nice lady doctor standing next Trump at the presser. The one who was working on the aids problem in Africa. And the doctor who served several presidents also up there with our president. If they were really smart they would be at think tanks? Instead of advising the president on policy that affects millions of people? I think it’s probably best I quit engaging with you on this subject. I obviously don’t have the intelligence to do so. And my head hurts.

Grumpy’s CV statistics are just as pointless as his MPG threads. He believes everything he reads online. And if you go against him, your an IDIOIT. He’s just old and stubborn. Don’t waste your time arguing with a 90 year old.