Misfire or Gear slip?

I've got a 2014 GMC Sierra L83 single cab... I recently decided its time I start getting some performance out of my truck.

I installed:
L86 Thottle body and intake manifold

1 7/8 header + full 3 inch exhaust (magnaflow muffler)

Stage 2 GPI cam kit + DOD Delete

Transmission Oil cooler

I had the car dyno tuned and everything went perfect. We later had a few trial runs on the street and hit issues with sort of a misfire at specific rpms and gears... 2nd gear at 4,200ish rpm it would have a slight nudge and again at 5,200ish another drop and kick. It would happen almost all the time. 

We thought it would be the spark plug cables, went and got MSD plug cables added those, tried again, same thing! Spark plugs are new, fuel injectors are serviced with zero issues... the car ran perfectly before we did all of this... 

The tuner now tried raising the oil pressure in the transmission thinking its a gear slippage due to the oil pressure. Tried again, same thing!! We've ruled out alot of the problems, now theyre saying that its the disc thats slipping in the transmission which would make sense but I want to get ideas as I'm spending money trying to fix the issues that we're not a 100% sure about. Can you guys let me know if anyone went through anything remotely similar or if you have any views on the matter.

Many thanks!!!!

The transmission oil was low as I had the oil transmission cooler installed. The garage had set the right amount when they installed it, but I guess they didnt run it enough to top it off... It was off by 1 liter, so got lucky...

The transmission oil was low as I had the oil transmission cooler installed. The garage had set the right amount when they installed it, but I guess they didnt run it enough to top it off... It was off by 1 liter, so got lucky...

I was late to the party here but my first though was torque converter issues, and low fluid will definitely makes converters unhappy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk