CX Revo Camper Shell finally installed !

Overall pretty satisfied (9/10) with the CX Revo.  Was hesitant due to all the negative reviews online but it seems pretty sturdy.  The shape of the rear glass opening could be a bit better if it was curved more towards the tailgate.  You can see it sticks out a little bit.  Tried sticking my hand through and its a pretty tight fit so not too worried about that.  May end up switching over to the new Leer model coming out soon but who knows.   See pics below : ?

c4.JPG

c3.JPG

Edited by nino
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ArTurf said:

I have a CX Evolve on the way. Supposed to be here early April, wondering if all that's going on will delay it?

I don't see there being any delay, should be on time.  They probably have less orders coming in due to what's going on, meaning more time to complete the orders already made on time. 

18 hours ago, nino said:

I don't see there being any delay, should be on time.  They probably have less orders coming in due to what's going on, meaning more time to complete the orders already made on time. 

Maybe, 

but employees may not be working also or working on limited basis. Who knows? Nothing I can do about it anyway. Dealer does have my $1500 down payment though