Hello, Looking to upgrade my 2017 Silverado 1500 LTZ 4WD. I am set on the 4" BDS Lift kit with the Fox shocks. Is there any benefit to the BDS Recoil System Traction bar upgrade?  Or any benefit to the Rear leaf springs upgrade instead of the 4" blocks?

Secondly, I am deciding on whether I should get 33" tires or 35" - Any suggestions. Don't want 33's to look small, but don't want 35's to look to big or not fit. 

Wanting the Nitto Ridge Grappler Tires and Fuel Rebel 8 D679 20x10 Rims.

Any suggestions on the BDS upgrades or Tire sizes is greatly appreciated. First time lifting a truck. Thanks!

Good luck. I suggest stating what you are trying to accomplish functionally or what you are looking for asthetically. Two different things. Asthetically you will have no luck as opinions are like assholes. If functional, state what you will be using truck for and what clearance or issues you're solving for. If just visual, do what you think looks good.

• Like 1

Lol. Mainly upgrading to improve the stance. Not planing on doing any hard off roading. But I do want to know if there is added benefits to getting the extra upgrades on the BDS lift to make it worth the money.

I asked about tires as I want to know if 35's fit the truck with the lift or are 33's the only option

Lol. Mainly upgrading to improve the stance. Not planing on doing any hard off roading. But I do want to know if there is added benefits to getting the extra upgrades on the BDS lift to make it worth the money.

I asked about tires as I want to know if 35's fit the truck with the lift or are 33's the only option

You can fit 35s with a 3 inch lift with some minor lower fender trimming on under side. Without trimming you will get answers all over the place.

If you aren't looking for function and instead just asthetics, keep lift you have and don't spend any money. Do the NorCal mod and stuff the 35s and you'll have what you want I suspect.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Rear springs over blocks is function. Are you loading bed and/or towing? Blocks will give you axle wrap causing handling or performance issues under throttle. If you are loading rear end or towing then you'll want new leaf pack. If you're just interested in looks, then a large block will do just fine.

A fox coilover setup alone set to 3 inches up front with a 2 inch AAL or deaver pack in rear plus NorCal mod will get you to 35s with the stance you want without compromising handling or rear end performance.

Ignore all the ****** talk in my posts and take away the facts. You can fit 35s with less than your 4 inch BDS lift. With the BDS, you will still get conflicting opinions on 35s without the NorCal mod. Rear end is ****** without a quality leaf pack or AAL. But looks can still be achieved with just blocks.

Just fox coilovers plus UCAs, NorCal and rear leaf springs will be a solid performance setup allowing you to run 35s. With the BDS you may still need to do NorCal and will have ****** rear end without leafs.

• Like 1

35’s on a 10 wide on a 4 inch lift with any type of offset and you’re hack’n bumper my friend. 
Fender, not bumper. Needs the NorCal mod with a 3 inch coilover lift or 4 inch BDS regardless. Bumper isn't the issue.