I agree completely. I really don’t think it should just be drivability and safety that would warrant a buy back. Today, we buy vehicles based of features and options available, idk what OP is having issues with, but if his lane keep assist isn’t working for example and the dealership has done things to correct the issue but fails.. that isn’t the customers fault. He bought a product that isn’t working as advertised/intended and GM should eat the cost. Just like something you buy on amazon that you return for not working. I do know people would take advantage of this, which is why it probably is the way it is. However, things have changed in the last decade and the buyback/lemon laws should be updated according.
Lane keep assist may qualify as it could be argued its a safety issue, but depends on the state, they are all different, which is another issue in of itself.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Google a local lemon law attorney in your state. I went this route. In 3 months it was settled and I didn't have to do a thing. They will review all your paperwork and compare it to what the state laws say. They will then tell you if its worth it or not to peruse. They typically wont charge anything to look it all over. 

New Crapotas just like new Chevys will have issues.  So don't be in too big of a hurry to get into a new design.  The crapota Tundra that is there now is tried and true which is why Crapota has kept it around so long, people buy them because the bugs have been worked out so they'll keep them around a few extra years, just like the shitty underpowered 4-runner.  (Needs a TRD Supercharger to be fast and do well in the mountains) I'd have no issues taking a current model Tundra other than the shitty fuel millage it gets. 

2 hours ago, Colossus said:

New Crapotas just like new Chevys will have issues.  So don't be in too big of a hurry to get into a new design.  The crapota Tundra that is there now is tried and true which is why Crapota has kept it around so long, people buy them because the bugs have been worked out so they'll keep them around a few extra years, just like the shitty underpowered 4-runner.  (Needs a TRD Supercharger to be fast and do well in the mountains) I'd have no issues taking a current model Tundra other than the shitty fuel millage it gets. 

I urge you to list all of Toyota’s issues.   You’ve skirted this topic enough.  And yes, we know how to navigate a Tundra forum.  

Instead of GM modeling their vehicles  after bulletproof Toyota platforms, GM opts to bend their consumers over and roll out a completely new POS every few years riddled with quality issues.  Because GM knows their vehicles depreciate so much in value so fast, GM is banking on their loyal consumers being severely upside down by in essence forcing them to trade up to the next generation all while losing thousands in buy-backs and trade-ins just to rid themselves of their POS.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Colossus said:

Do you hear the stupid that comes out your mouth, just STFU. 

6 hours ago, 1997SierraSLT said:

I urge you to list all of Toyota’s issues.   You’ve skirted this topic enough.  And yes, we know how to navigate a Tundra forum.  

Instead of GM modeling their vehicles  after bulletproof Toyota platforms, GM opts to bend their consumers over and roll out a completely new POS every few years riddled with quality issues.  Because GM knows their vehicles depreciate so much in value so fast, GM is banking on their loyal consumers being severely upside down by in essence forcing them to trade up to the next generation all while losing thousands in buy-backs and trade-ins just to rid themselves of their POS.

Dont respond to the moron, he knows nothing I mean NOTHING and he'll point you to Tundra.com

i think I would be happy if GM brought back the the OBS 90's truck with no electronic gizmos, and the stock 90's interior, with modern LS drive line of the K2 truck..  all new upgrades are ******, and detract from driver's responsability on the road. keep driving simple and task orienteted. stop making vehicles to satisfy spoiled children who want the latest everything inside their car.

if you want a time warp go drive a 95 impalla ss, , your mind is so relaxed in that car.

18 hours ago, Pinnacle said:

Do you hear the stupid that comes out your mouth, just STFU. 

Not gonna.  You are welcome to to leave though, Junior. Until then, expect more stupid I guess. 

On 8/15/2020 at 2:03 AM, 1997SierraSLT said:

Obviously, you don't! Keep trying though, you'll learn, sooner or later. 

6 hours ago, Elevation20 said:

Yeah the Tundra interior looks like something I traded in back in 2011 ... and the kicker ? they still have an actual key vs. a fob which even a 19k KIA has (hahahah). Reliable ? Yes they do have that down tho'. No doubt.

no key push start, educate yourself