Dfm disable/delete

Misfire or chuggle at any speed, almost feels like the chevy shake but I can feel the trans shifting fine. All tires are balanced and alignment is good. I can put it in low gear and limit the gears to 9 and the vibration is still there but only at about 80% of what it was.

Hoping that its not a drivetrain issue, driveshaft or ujoints..having a hard enough time as it is at the dealership with the cannot duplicate replies.

Maybe a tps sensor as well but getting the dealer to look into it is very challenging  which is sad.

Ya that sucks. P!sses me off when a stealership won’t do there job and fix a vehicle. Especially when it’s under warranty. Wonder if you got into bad gas?  Injector clogged?  My father is mechanic and we got into bad gas in our old dodge caravan and it knocked out 4 of the 6 injectors. Ran horrible. Just a thought

I have had none of those issues????
hopefully you get yours resolved. 

I did go through the Chevy shake bull$h!t and had to have my 2016 Sierra bought back from GM. That took almost 4 months to take care of but I was glad how My dealership handled it. My 2017 and 2018 had no issues what so ever. Only reason I have this new one was because of 10 spd tranny. Couldn’t stand old 8 spd clunking.