2020 GMC Denali 3500 Winter Front

Hey guys, 

Cold weather has made me take out my winter front for my grille for the first time. It has a convenient hole for the camera but looks awful as 4 inches of the grill on either side are still showing. Is everyone else’s like this or did the dealership give me the wrong one?

20 hours ago, mmey4 said:

Hey guys, 

Cold weather has made me take out my winter front for my grille for the first time. It has a convenient hole for the camera but looks awful as 4 inches of the grill on either side are still showing. Is everyone else’s like this or did the dealership give me the wrong one?

The one that came with my High Country didn't have the hole for the camera so I cut one in it. The dealer did replace it under warranty with a new cover that has the camera hole in it but I don't have a picture of it. The one in the picture is the cover that I cut the hole in, it's not a terrible looking cover and it seems to look a little better than the GMC covers. I will say it's easier to put on and take off than some of the older models.

IMG_5127.JPG

• 3 months later...

I just put mine on for the first time and I agree this is horrible.  I had a 2015 Denali HD and the cover was edge to edge.  Had embossed GMC on it and actually looked like it was made for the specific grill.  This one looks horrible.

A528F9E1-9FD0-49F2-9962-1C0A6BAAAFB6.jpeg

Edited by DenaliDad
Typo