7 hours ago, Gwill30 said:

Do you have the link to the one you ordered?

Is this just the 89.99 dollar Range Pulsar?

https://www.diablosport.com/shop/pulsar-lt-control-module.html

That’s the link, I ordered it from Diablo. Unfortunately it’s now showing temporarily unavailable. 
It’s not the Range device.  

• 1 month later...
Maybe until it's unlocked but a full dyno tune around here (Chicagoland) is around that price.  I've had things like tire size, O2 delete, or speed limiters flashed for the cost of a couple cases of beer.

hey I’m really interested to get these mods done in my 2020 LT and I’m in Chicagoland would you recommend the right place where I can get this done please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, navaidone said:

hey I’m really interested to get these mods done in my 2020 LT and I’m in Chicagoland would you recommend the right place where I can get this done please?

Very few have 'cracked the code" on these, I doubt anyone is doing it on a 2020 6.2 for a couple cases of beer.

You need $1400 for the ECU and then credits and THEN  a tune, LMR figured them out but it took him a long time and they are one of the best in the business.

You will void any warranty by swapping the ECU as well.

My Pulsar will be here in a few days less than 6k miles on truck I will do ALL mods possible without killing the warranty.

Review and install vid to follow.

Cheers

6 hours ago, navaidone said:

Just to be clear, the price is NOT a case of beer etc right now.  I was referring to my old vehicles (eg 2000 Trans Am) where pricing wasn't bad because the ECM was unlocked.  There is ONE company that can handle this, HP Tuners.  They are based out of Buffalo Grove IL
https://www.hptuners.com/

It's going to cost you over a grand to unlock the ECM.  Then, you will need to pick a speed shop to do your tuning.  I have used Speed Inc (https://www.speedinc.com/) for my tuning in the past but not sure how good they are with these new rigs

Edited by Rob Mugs

Just to be clear, the price is NOT a case of beer etc right now.  I was referring to my old vehicles (eg 2000 Trans Am) where pricing wasn't bad because the ECM was unlocked.  There is ONE company that can handle this, HP Tuners.  They are based out of Buffalo Grove IL
https://www.hptuners.com/

It's going to cost you over a grand to unlock the ECM.  Then, you will need to pick a speed shop to do your tuning.  I have used Speed Inc (https://www.speedinc.com/) for my tuning in the past but not sure how good they are with these new rigs

thats for sure I was thinking couple of hundred bucks haha, thanks for all the info actually i was into Pulsar too but it was out of stock everywhere, after your last post I started to search again luckily it was showing available/in stock today, so placed an order and after an hour got shipment confirmation too, woohoo, Pulsar LT sounds like an easy way to go, Thanks for the heads up [emoji16]

11 hours ago, navaidone said:

thats for sure I was thinking couple of hundred bucks haha, thanks for all the info actually i was into Pulsar too but it was out of stock everywhere, after your last post I started to search again luckily it was showing available/in stock today, so placed an order and after an hour got shipment confirmation too, woohoo, Pulsar LT sounds like an easy way to go, Thanks for the heads up emoji16.png

Where'd you order from?

I ordered mine from Edge.  It showed backordered but I went ahead and did it.  They instantly charged my card (late February) and showed mid April as expected shipment date.  It came 2 weeks ago.  Can’t complain too much.  

5 hours ago, Wakinvol said:

I ordered mine from Edge.  It showed backordered but I went ahead and did it.  They instantly charged my card (late February) and showed mid April as expected shipment date.  It came 2 weeks ago.  Can’t complain too much.  

Thanks, but I was asking @navaidone since he ordered one very recently.

Thanks, but I was asking@navaidone since he ordered one very recently.

i ordered from mbenzgram.com on friday morning, it was showing back in stock, and later friday got an email for shipment confirmation, they have 10% promo going on so I paid $413 (no tax) lol

i bought few stuff in the past never had problems with them.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, lapoolboy said:

Thanks, but I was asking @navaidone since he ordered one very recently.

You are welcome.  You really didn’t even need to reply if it didn’t matter.  I thought you might have been looking for one and needed a source.  I was just attempting to be helpful.  I’ll make a mental note moving forward.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Wakinvol said:

You are welcome.  You really didn’t even need to reply if it didn’t matter.  I thought you might have been looking for one and needed a source.  I was just attempting to be helpful.  I’ll make a mental note moving forward.  

Sorry your feelings got hurt.  

1 hour ago, Jav_eee said:

For someone seeking info you sure are trying hard to prevent it from being given to you LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My God guys!  There's a reason why I quoted @navaidone in my question.  I was interested in where HE ordered from because he did so very recently.  I said thanks to @Wakinvol for his answer but clarified I was asking someone else who had ordered more recently.  Give me ya'lls mailing addresses and I'll send some coloring books for your safe space.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1